The option to immediately sell duplicates still doesn't work in most cases

It works when:

• you get a duplicate from a wheelspin in free roam (most of the time)

It doesn’t work when:

• you get a duplicate from a wheelspin immediately after an event
  • you get a duplicate from accolades
  • you get a duplicate from seasonal playlist

It’s only an option on wheelspins, so the accolades and playlist are irrelevant. It’s not supposed to do anything there.

It should work on all wheelspins except those after an online event. It doesn’t do it there to not make other players wait for it.

If they don’t want to make players wait for it then don’t make them wait for the wheelspin either. Put it in the menu for later.

It’s the strange logic again.

Get in car?

Do you want the car delivered?

How do you get in the car if it isn’t delivered?

The whole bad logic system.

5 Likes

Like the start race logic:

Your in a car you want to race and you go to a race.

The race starts with a selection of cars, which is “NOT” the car you brought to the race.

You have to page over to your car and select it before you get to the start menu.

Why didn’t they just go directly to the start menu and include an option in that menu to change your car.

That way, when you get to the race in the car you want to race, it’s just one click select the race, one click start the race. Simple simple…

5 Likes

Why can’t they put a search/sort function in the garage to sort out duplicate car sets? Along with an option to sell/auction/gift the duplicate car?

1 Like

They just added the duplicates filter (after years of asking, but ok :D)

But what does it really do?

It shows you cars that you can delete, or auction, or whatever…

… don’t forget to keep one of them.

1 Like

Been trying to get it to the devs attention for ages.

See this and vote.

I think you should read the posts before posting.

Was replying to the original post which is basically what I’ve been trying to get done for months.

Oh sorry… It was me that forgot we were on a different topic.

The topic was for selling duplicates that you can’t do anything but accept them if they’re not got in offline events.

Yes, I want the wheelspins removed, and put in our menu.

2 Likes

Exactly - or just choose to accept or sell.
Takes a few seconds to decide then you still wait ages for the next event to start anyway.

Those wheelspins in an event… so annoying times infinity. I always hammer the A button to make them vanish asap. Maybe I’ve been doing it wrong ? Maybe I shouldn’t do anything and make everyone wait as long as possible. Maybe the complaints generated about how long it takes to load the next part of an event will make the devs change it to NOT drop wheelspins IN events !

We already have that annoyance of returning to Freeroam after an event and seeing " You Leveled Up ! You Earned a Wheelspin ! Press X to Spin Now ! " (which of course doesn’t apply because it already did it IN the event). Obviously we are supposed to get the Wheelspin at THAT point and NOT in the event.

So, yeah, sign me up on the petition, at least once for each time it’s forced a wheelspin on me in an event !

…mostly stupid worthless wheelspins at this point for me anyway, usually some thousands of credits or another cheap useless car I’ve seen too often, even 10’s of thousands of credits feel like a waste of time. Hey ! Totally off the wall idea :slight_smile: How about adding gifting CREDITS to the Gifts tab ? Minimum 10K ? I’d start going back to barns if there was a chance of cash instead of some usually useless car that just gets regifted or destroyed. And I’d love to give a cash kickstart to new players (presuming of course that gifts to new players actually go to new players, they don’t always now). Anyway, rambling :smiley: Laters all.

1 Like

You’re Signed.
Just go to the suggestions and vote :smiley:

1 Like

Found it. Ok, it’s a step in the right direction at least.