SuPeR7 HiGh StAkEs mode is garbage

Who are these braindead idiots who keep ruining the entire mode? And who is liking these challenges so they show up AGAIN?

You know what I mean. This entire mode consists of drag strip challenges and highway runs in the 599XX Evo. It’s boring and bland, and once you get to the 6th challenge, absolutely impossible. You know, drag strip challenges where you can’t physically hit the right speed no matter how far you back up.

It’s also the community’s fault for creating these lazy, garbage challenges. Instead of showcasing the coolest maps, mazes, challenges, and stunt parks in the game, this mode showcases how unoriginal the people who play this game can be. And who is liking these challenges so they show up again?!?!

What a joke.

7 Likes

Agree. 99.99%. That other 0.01% is those impossible challenges that did work when the person made them but due to bugs the car in the challenge once it goes live is always just a little slower than in the creation/testing environment.

As for how some of the absolute drek gets thousands of likes, tens of thousands even, when my own offerings (also largely boring and get er done shortcuts admittedly) get a handful of likes or less… I’m guessing some form of system gaming, automated puppet accounts maybe.

How PGG ends up consistently choosing the drekiest of the drek and broken impossible challenges ? Well, I think we all know how that works.

Super High Stupid just made it all even more obvious.

3 Likes

The fact that they lock backstage passes behind the 7th challenge in this mode is infuriating. I wouldn’t wish for my worst enemy to have to complete this garbage mode.

4 Likes

I’m almost positive that the mode is set up to choose the most-disliked challenges it can find for the last one or two rounds. Those festival drag strip ones that inevitably start you right up against the barrier are just foul. I think I’ve only beaten the mode once or twice, and at this point even if there might be some random clothing items I don’t have in the prize list, but it’s just not worth the pain.

(Oh, and I’ll never forgive it for getting me with the gambler’s fallacy and screwing me out of a free Veyron early into playing the game. I thought you got three chances per challenge, not overall, so I wound up failing instead of cashing in.)

3 Likes

I guess the game thinks that disliked = hard challenge

But in the Super7, disliked usually means garbage low effort challenge.

1 Like

Bunch of neckbeard tryhards making impossible drag challenges. I’ve been boned out of at least three backstage passes.

3 Likes