Super Speed Car Pack issue

Hello,

There is some issue with superspeed car pack. Inside the pack there is not any cars shown. Same after purchased the pack and game restart.

Kindly check.

Thank you.

1 Like

Is anyone able to claim the Super Speed car pack cars? They are not in the autoshow for me.

Edit:

13 Likes

When I access the Super Speed car pack in the car pack menu is says I own it but the screen is blank.

Can’t claim the cars. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yay, invisible cars. :joy:

8 Likes

The cars were so fast they already left the Autoshow

13 Likes

Sweet ! :wink:

2 Likes

Do they appear in the Autoshow?

2 Likes

Maybe just a server issue to blame for them being “invisible” and not available in Event Lab and they’ll appear… shortly ?

1 Like

Yep, was hoping to unlock just one a day for the rewards points.

3 Likes

We’re looking into this. Going through the console Store and searching for the Super Speed Pack will allow you to purchase it there.

3 Likes

The issue is ingame and Not the Store

5 Likes

Don’t think that’s the issue mate

4 Likes

Already purchased the pack. They’re just not showing up in the game.

The car pack section says we own the car pack but the screen is blank so we can’t claim them.

7 Likes

Yup, blank screen and no cars after purchase. Nothing in car collection either. Back to endless grinding in Motorsport.

4 Likes

Steam PC

Same issue:

steam purchased and have receipt. Downloaded, installed

In game shows as owned

In game ui < car packs > is void of cars and stats.
Autoshow has no listing for inital purchases

Garage ui < car collection > has new manufacturers listed and rewards but no empty slots to purchase said cars

3 Likes

Even there it shows nothing in description. The other packs have listed this car and this…

2 Likes

Purchased but nothing in game

1 Like

Exaxtly the same from my side too.

5 Likes

Haha…That’s a valid point!!

2 Likes

We’re aware that some players are unable to access the cars in the Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack. Thank you for your patience as our team investigates the issue.

Please remember to upvote this topic above the first post if you are affected to help the team monitor the number of players impacted.

66 Likes