Super Championship Racing Le - Mans Series WILL BE LIVE STREAMED DURING RACES

Hello guys I’m here to try and find some drivers who would like to run in a Lemans style series on Forza 6 there would be 3 classes if you are intrested in running please Message me on Xbox at Nick Gielas19 also all events will start at 7pm US EST on Fridays this will give time for Practice and Qualifying. If more than 24 people sign up for the league I will have knock out qualifying throughout the week meaning you will have 6 days to put in a time and as long as you run fast enough you will get in to the race here are the classes and the legal cars for each as well as the amount of cars allowed per series in a race and also the allowed number range and will include the drivers and numbers

The Prototype 1 Class (6 cars per race allowed numbers #1-20)

The Audi R18 Etron Quatro
#11 Nirihitman

The Porsche 919

The Toyota TS040 Hybrid

The Prototype 2 Class (6 Cars per race Allowed numbers #21-59)

The Mazda Lola B12/80

The Chevrolet Corvette DP

The Ford Riley DP

The GT Class (12 cars per race Allowed numbers #60-99)

BMW Z4 GTE

Chevy Corvette C7.R

Dodge Viper GT-R

Ferrari 458 Italia GTLM

Ford GT LM
#99 JustTheTipIn1

Porsche 911 GT3 RSR
#94 Nick Gielas19

Schedule
Daytona 4 hrs
Sebring 3 Hrs
Long Beach 1.5 Hrs
Spa 2 Hrs
Lemans 4 Hrs
Nurburgring GP 2 Hrs
Road America 1.5 Hrs
Watkins Glen 1.5 Hrs
Sonoma 1.5 Hrs
Silverstone 2 Hrs
Catalunya 2 Hrs
Monza 2 Hrs
Circut of the Americas 2 Hrs
Road Atlanta 2.5 Hrs
Yas Marina 3 Hrs

Points will be awarded as follows in every class
1st=25
2nd=18
3rd=15
4th=10
5th=5
6th=1
Any position lower receives 0 points

All events will be broadcasted live on my twitch channel which is Nick_Gielas and afterwards will be moved to my YouTube Channel which is Nick Gielas

[Update] as of right now the GT cars will need upgrades for BOP to make racing Even will add an Update as to when we will officially start the season

Also forgot to Mention I will be driving the #19 Toytoa

https://youtu.be/Ft7UF-LMRmg

Interested. Modifications, Tunes etc?
What Friday will it start.

Updated to include the two new drivers 1 in an audi r18 and 1 in a ford GT

Double

https://youtu.be/Ft7UF-LMRmg

Guys there are still plenty of open spots available I would prefer to have 12 guys signed on before we start racing currently only have about 3 so the choice of car is all yours remeber if you intrested message me on Xbox at Nick Gielas19

Edited my car I just got the Porsche Expansion today so I will use the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR there are still plenty of cars open guys we are looking for people I haven’t been around recently much but I’m back and I want to get this show on the road so come on guys we need some drivers