Super 7 / Events Labs by TypeHardFark

Hi all,

I usually post my creations on IG and Twitter, but thought I would share here as well. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

TyprHardFark

1 Like

Super7: Canyon Tour
ShareCode: 572 490 770

Mostly elevated track thru Copper Canyon in Trailcat with lots of big jumps that finishes out at La Cruz Danger Sign.

Note: I built this in manual w/clutch. If in automatic, you will probably have to back up a bit to get enough speed for the initial jump.

no event found…

what’s your twitter handle?

This one has been on the PG Editor’s Choice list for a while, but figured I’d go ahead and add it on here.

Same track, different restrictions:

148 937 134 - Mod. Sports Cars (A800)
152 802 682 - Modern Supercars (S1)
177 843 405 - Extreme Track Toys (S2)
132 924 227 - Anything Goes

1 Like

This one is similar in build style as my Motorsport Mexico event, but a bit tighter with more elevation changes/jumps.

Circuito de los Pinos
Sharecode: 132 927 039

2 Likes

Marklee suggested one of your tracks for todays stream, looked really good. Nice work

1 Like

Thanks! Just watched the VOD. Wasn’t sure how well it would work in convoy. Glad to see it worked, if a little tight. (And the unfortunate initial car placement, lol…)

1 Like

lol yeah after the initial hiccup things went well, gave me the a a feeling of hotwheels track and looks like it would be good for hotlapping

1 Like

Super7: DBX-tream (I meant DBX-treme, doh!l
ShareCode: 131 794 604

Take the Aston Martin DBX for a jumpy trip around and finish out at the Boardwalk Danger Sign.

1 Like

Fun little rally around the Caldera lake. About 80% existing roads with 20% custom-made sections added in. B700 class Classic Rally cars.

ShareCode: 118 438 049

3 Likes

New rally event, Creek Crossing Circuit.

A-Class Rally w/ Drivatars: 281 144 502
Anything Goes Time Attack: 106 306 868

2 Likes

New rally circuit. No user-created roads. Built to feel like like an in-game event.

144 347 611 - Rally cars, open class w/AI
151 306 873 - Anything Goes, Time Attack

1 Like

Vid of Castillo Scramble:

1 Like

My latest EventLab , Mulegé Outskirts.

141 443 515 - Rally cars, open class w/AI
123 844 934 - Anything Goes, Time Attack

4 Likes

Hi TypeHardFark, i’m assuming you’re a legendary blueprint status as i’ve seen your name in the festival playlist and T10 picks. Can you please confirm when you’re legendary status are you able to share more blueprints than the max 15? Or is it still capped at that?

Also really nice tracks, I’ve already got some of yours saved as favourites to race with others when i do public convoys.

Hi PetrolHead55823! I’m level 10 in Bulueprints category on creative hub, so as high as that goes.

Pretty sure anyone can share more than 15, but unfortunately, only the 15 with most plays show up in a search. I believe that 15 limit is pretty much everywhere in bluprint and super7 browsers.

Very annoying. I have to seach by creator and title to find my new events on the shared tab when trying to get their sharecode or see how many plays they have had.

1 Like

Thank you, i didn’t know the other blueprints still shared even past 15 so thats good! Would be nice if they let you view the stats for all like you said for each one a bit easier. Or even just for the Lv 10 users.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I’m a little envious of how clean your builds look. :sweat_smile: I’ll definitely play and leave a like on these when I get a chance. I’m pretty sure I’ve already done so with the Motorsport Mexico one before, because that looks very familiar.

I panicked a little when I saw you have a Castillo Scramble, because I’m in the middle of building a version of a scramble there as well! Thankfully it will be quite a bit different so hopefully you won’t see at as stepping on your toes.

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s funny you should say that. After I published Castillo Scramble, I was browsing thru other events published at that same start location. Ran across a route by another creator I know. Exactly the same route, doh! But yeah, with different props, settings, etc, they felt different enough to be unique creations. So no worries! :+1:

Honestly, there are certain areas on the map that just scream make a circuit here, so not surprising we end up inadvertently doing the same ones.

Changed pace a bit and made a road event…

Las Granjas Circuit.

ShareCodes:
612 247 979 - S1 Track Toys w/AI
122 079 842 - Anything Goes, Time Attack

Description: Night time road circuit with a mix of sharp and flowing turns. Lots of elevation changes. Time attack version is set to 50 laps, but can be completed any time by hitting E-Brake + Activate.

1 Like