Summer #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and Rewards through August 8

SUMMER
Starts August 1 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the first season of Series 12.

Next change: August 8 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed again.

• 650 FP Car: 1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta
  • 625 FP Car: 1952 Hudson Hornet
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Pelican Tee
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Heart Slip-Ons
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Summer Completion: Jeep Cherokee ‘14 (existing Exclusive model)
  • 80% Summer Completion: Mercedes-Benz 280 SL (existing Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV (existing Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: 2010 Mosler MT900S Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
  • Earn 30 Ultimate Speed Skills while driving the Veyron
  • Earn a total of 12 stars from Speed Traps with the Veyron
  • Earn 4 Ultimate Skill Chains in the Veyron

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Midsummer Mazdaness”

• Reward: Trial Leather Jacket

Seasonal Playground Games

• Reward: Blue Aviators

PR Stunt: Swan Dive Danger Sign

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Northbridge Speed Trap

PR Stunt: Sudmoss Speed Zone

Championship: "Racing Through the Years -50s” | D500 1950s models

• Reward: Plymouth Fury (existing Exclusive model)

Championship: “Forest Run”

• Reward: Leafy Bomber

Championship: “Commuter’s Cup”

• Reward: ”I’m Late!” Quickchat

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Broadway Village Circuit
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

1 Like

New duplicates to win and sell! I’m thrilled!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, just more stuff to delete with no value in return!

4 Likes

I think the real challenge this series will be planning out how to get the new stuff while getting as few duplicates as possible.

On the other hand, those of us kvetching about the playlist in the other thread, now have an opportunity to get back to the rest of the game. So there’s that.

1 Like

I’m happy for another chance at the Plymouth Fury, I missed it before!

Choose your response:

1. I can’t wait to try on the new existing Mosler clothing.
  2. I think there’s a mistake. It is both new and existing.
  3. I think there’s a mistake. Isn’t the Mosler a car? It says clothing.

Any legendary or epic cars I win in wheelspins or through the playlist are going get sold ASAP. I’m still marching my way toward 1 billion CR or 999,999,999. I already earned that much in the game so that thing doesnt even count anymore. I’m just shy of 800,000,000

1 Like

I hit that a little while back (been playing Forza games since FM2 but never maxed out my CRs before) and since I own every vehicle in the Autoshow as well as the ‘exclusives’ it means I can cherry pick the NEW cars from the Playlists…

which leaves more time for painting & Rivals…

Perfick!!! :ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

See and I think thats the real trick to this game. Once you buy all the cars from the show, there really is nothing left to spend CR on and you dont feel pressured to go after every event in the playlist. You can pick and choose BUT if you only do ranked as I do aside from the playlist, the fun will get dull fast especially when you get matched with beginners who always place last

Guess I can take a week off from playing the game! Absolutely nothing I need!

That jump was hard.

I have a tune for TVR Speed 12 that did 998 feet. It’s called Swan Dive 998ft. Gamer tag is Vemmekart99 give it a try.

1 Like

Thanks. Worked perfectly.

Yes I am not sure why the seasonal was 200ft or so above the 3 star requirement but to get the 984ft you had to be in the top 2%. of all players. It was one of those annoying ones where you had to find exactly the right line and speed to hit the ramp which was about 170mph for the car I used. I used an X class Agera RS with Don Jon Wons tune and got 1020ft. That was after at least 20 goes though.

I didn’t have that 1953 Maserati so… I was happy to spend FP on it. Looking forward to more expensive multi-million credit autoshow cars in the future Forzathon Shops. Please!

I like when the classics show up in the forza shop, probably the only thing I buy from there. Seem to build one each as a dedicated classic racer with its faults intact and the other as goofy hyper forzathon rally or speed monster.

I’ve 3-stared the Swan dive before, and I’m pretty sure it was for a previous seasonal. So they hiked up the distance requirements for this one quite a bit. I got 3 PBs before I finally got it, and they were still over a hundred ft short.

You want to hit the ramp at somewhere in the 180s range. High 170s might be enough. I hit it at about 182, and got into the thousands, so somewhere in that range.

I like to start around the fork in the road just opposite the field. There’s a large tree at the far end of the field. If you pass just to the right of that, you’ll come out right on the road just before the gravel road ends.

1 Like

Ditto, I started around that fork in the road, my speedometer was twitching between 175/176 mph when I hit the ramp, landed a 1037 ft. Used my xclass Agera RS.

Does anyone know the percentage impact that this week’s WEEKLY #FORZATHON CHALLENGE has on the Festival Playlist numbers? Having to spend 2.2M Credits for a 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is a bit much for my Drivatar’s sanity at this time. It would’ve been nice if PG had the Veyron as an option in this week’s Summer #Forzathon Shop so players had an additional way to acquire it for the Weekly Challenge, because it’s. . . you know. . . SUPER EXPENSIVE!

Since my garage is relatively empty, I guess my Drivatar will have a fairly light schedule for the week. Though I suppose the house could use some organizing since it’s packed to the ceiling with clothes. I mean. . . that’s something, right? :confused:

This week’s Weekly Forzathon Challenge is worth 15%.