Subaru BRZ Drift Tune

I’ve made a new tune for drifting for the Subaru BRZ.

This is my first ever drift tune and I would love any feedback.
I’ve named it “Drift 3rd Gear” because that seems to be the money gear in most situations. I’ve been playing with it and it works quite well, but if anyone has any thoughts, please let me know.

Firstly, it may not sound nice… but it’s constructive criticism; words with a job. So what’s the tire pressure? Because it really doesn’t want to stay sideways. And why so little horsepower? Because one shouldn’t be bouncing off rev limiter, one should be able to use varied throttle to keep things proper sideways. Boost the tires to 29F/32R PSI and leave 'em stock, more rubber in contact with the road equates to more traction. Kick up the HP by at least 600. The wheels do look like donuts with sprinkles, and I really love them, but unsprung weight (weight not supported by the suspension, i.e. wheels/tires) is an issue for small cars. Not sure if it affects the performance in-game, but something to know either way. The roll cage, lose it. Cut all the weight you can. Weight and power coexist in a ratio so the less weight you have, the less power you need to make it one hell of a machine; e.g. MX-5 (Miata). Can I drift with it? Yes. She’s pegged in fourth, screaming bloody murder as she squeals sideways at 50 or so. Does the car want to? No. Make her want to.

So yeah, start with the tires and HP then go from there. Maybe stretch out the gears a bit… did you adjust the ratios or (just) the final drive gear?