Storefront and leaderboards are down

Since around 19th May I have been unable to use the storefront or access the leaderboards. I get a message saying the servers are unavailable. I have been able to race online no problems.

Has anyone else experienced the same problems? I know there was a problem previously but I thought this was fixed.

1 Like

Same here

Same here

Same here, hopefully its up soon so I can check my auctions.

Same here. Not impressed

Come on T10! …A whole week to solve this issue is not funny. When guys (and girls!) are still racing, still buying Ultimate Editions, still trading, STILL RACING! …SORT IT OUT!

Same. I can not access for a week

yep same, hope the havent shut that part of the game down yet. atleast we can race online with our friends though

Are the Forza Motorsport 3 Server down? i can’t sell a Tuning Setup :frowning: I need the Archivement to complette the Game…

This has happened to me too. Is it because I have been reported? If so, what is the remedy? Will I regain access after a certain length of time?

When will e servers be again / repaired?

I on.y have one more online achievement! This is a joke and needs fixing!

Same here, can’t connect to storefron or leaderboards (the message pop up immediately when I try to, and YES I do have XBL gold and I’m fully connected to internet…

I really hope they can fix this soon since I have some online achievements left to unlock!

I only need one more achievement too. I’ve tried contacting forza Motorsport on Twitter too but am having no luck getting a response

They are now back, I thought they shut it down

Forza Motorsport 3 arrived in 2009. That means it is now almost 6 years old. Of course the developpers will take time to fix the issues, because it is now part of the past.

I am guessing Turn 10 will keep the servers up until the Xbox 360 servers will die. It wouldn’t be quite surprising if they will announce those news a few weeks before it happens.

So did they discontinue the storefront in the auction house on Forza 3 online? Because I still cannot access either one.

Yes the AH has been stopped as FM3 is EOL, if you look at previous threads in this section, you’ll see it was closed quite a while ago. FM4 is still operational.

Hello, let’s fix this storefront thing, I want to finish this game.
I can access the auction house and leaderboards, but I can’t upload anything to storefront. There are 2 achievements tied to this feature. C’mon, guys, you know what to do.

Storefront seems to be still up, as I’ve just helped someone with no issues.
have you got something to sell? - let me know and i’ll see if I can help you with it.

(PM on xbox as I don’t always check in forums, etc…)

The problem is: I can’t upload a photo and I can’t upload a setup/vinyl/design to my storefront. It prevents me from unlocking 2 achievements in game.

1 Like