Starting to get "Too Many Saves" anxiety

@Tredawn to get the counts on shared tunes I download a copy of the tune and delete the original. The copy has the counts. It’s a workaround I’ve been using since they broke it in fh4. Can’t imagine why they broke it and carried it into fh5.

I hear you on the priorities. Seems like it’s been broken for years in fh4 but I don’t know exactly. Probably will exist for the life of fh5 unfortunately. I doubt it affects sales or usage.

@AAORTA downloading and unsharing/deleting those orphaned files has cleared them out for me in fh4 and fh5

2 Likes

@WhiteBurrito42
Thanks for the info but tried that and for some reason they’re still up there using up spaces.
Good that it works for others though.
Might have another try at it in a bit just to see if anything has changed.

1 Like

Hit the livery limit at 533, and I know I have 1 livery per unique car and nothing more.

At 533, of course, I can’t reach even having a unique livery for every car in the game.

I’ve held off on my complaining, but the small bugs, medium bugs, large bugs have just eaten my enjoyment of this game.

Disappointed.

3 Likes

I just started getting that message myself. I went and untuned a bunch of cars, deleted old liveries and sold a bunch of cars, and it still tells me i have too many types of this file. I cant even retune a tuned vehicle. Definitely getting a case of the big sads cuz i absolutely love playing Horizon 5.

1 Like

Maybe if they didn’t make us download tune after tune every week for the playlist…

2 Likes

Create DLC shop. Sell 100 slot saves for $5. Use profits to employe more developers to fix bugs and create new content. Attract more players. Earn more revenue. Invest more in game. Hah who am I kidding :joy:

2 Likes

100% agree - that’s what stuffed me in FH4 as well.

Been begging them to stop this nonsense from almost day 1 as I could see the whole “too many saves” issue coming up way sooner than it did in FH4 - and look - It has already got to that point for many after just a few months.
Why don’t they get the issue that started in FH4 and make sure it doesn’t get into FH5 ?
Sadly they missed that so now we’ll be dealing with this before the first expansion even appears - which is way long overdue by the way.

I hit the created livery saved limit too. This is extremely annoying! Please increase limit at minimum to a one to one ratio of allowed number of saved cars.

5 Likes

No its happening with everyone, its a bug

I’m suffering with tune limits. I can’t find the cars where I had left a stash of them. The lack of tune manager is a disgrace.

I’ve relieved the stress on my livery limits by putting cars through the auction at unreasonable prices and deleting the livery before I reclaim the car. That car will still have its livery but a slot will have opened up. I’ve room to breathe in there now.

I’ve also reached my image limits. Didn’t think I had that many in there. But there you go.

5 Likes

I’m primarily a painter and I’m on PC. I’ve reached “too many saves” for both liveries and vinyl groups. I guess the game doesn’t want me to keep contributing to the community?

There needs to be a web-based browser/manager for creators. Managing my creations in this game has been a nightmare and a timesink.

3 Likes

Same goes for the unwanted cars that can’t be denied in a Wheelspin.
They come after online events even after I’ve quit the online event before the wheelspin but still no option but to accept. UN-Acceptable.

Also using up valuable save slots for no reason.
Why can’t we have the same options for accepting or denying in all wheelspins.

Looking to get some votes going on this so it can get high enough to reach the devs in their lofty towers…

1 Like

Got the ‘too many saves problem’ with ~850 cars in my garage. Deleted every livery from cars I don’t use in races or for fun in free roam.

Should work for a while, but the low limit is disappointing, especially after FH4.

I guess it’s gonna get even more worse with the save slots for tunes when the expansions finally arrive. :woozy_face:

Just imagine one of them has a setting similar to FH3 Blizzard Mountain. Means extra tunes for most cars & the daily choice of ‘which tune can be deleted today?’

2 Likes

Ran out of that option very early in FH4 - can’t find any tune saves that I don’t want yet there’s loads that I deleted still up there wasting space.
FH5 is making the issue even worse by constantly having to re-tune cars just for a PR stunt.
Makes no sense unless they plan to up the save slots to about a Gazillion.

2 Likes

Well just ran into the photo limit, how low is it? It doesn’t feel like I got so many pictures,…
Edit: If I counted corretly I have 150 photos,… expected a higher limit,…

1 Like

Is it 150 ? I thought I ran into the photo limit shortly after launch at 20 photos and thought that was ridiculous. I deleted them and haven’t much cared since. One more baffling decision on the part of the game I figured and gave up. Complaining seemed pointless even at that early stage. Not saying 150 is enough or anywhere near either. Like all the other arbitrary nonsensical save limits.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too bc every time I tried to save one I would have to delete another one to make space, which is why I stopped saving any in the game itself.

2 Likes

Just finished the photos accolades with a friend downloading and liking a bunch for me. I would need to constantly cull the old ones from my saved section so that I could save and share new ones. Think I only ever had about 40-50 max saved at a time.

2 Likes

These different numbers for photo saves have me wondering if it’s a file number limit or maybe a file size limit based on quality ? Or have they just quietly upped the photo saves over time ?

1 Like