Some ideas about Forza 6

I’m posting this topic in “Other suggestions” because it includes not only a location suggestion but also events suggestions, among other things.

I know Forza 5 was released just 6 months ago and there won’t be a Forza 6 for quite some time yet but that doesn’t hurt in typing my suggestions for it. I know that if I post some of these ideas as suggestions for Forza 5, they’ll never be implemented (altough I’m sure others will agree with them), so I figured it would be better to post them as ideas for Forza 6.

IDK why you guys keep avoiding America as a location when there’s plenty of sightseeing and awesome roads in America. If you make the map to include Texas, New Mexico and Colorado, there will be plenty of offroading, long straight roads and big city locations where one can do whatever their heart desires. This will make the map 2-3 times bigger than the Mexican map of Forza 5 leaving A LOT of space for Horizon events and for user creations. Considering where these states are located in relation to the equator and judging by some climate maps of USA I found on the internet, there will be a season change gain. Personally I hate the winter (not only IRL but on games as well) but on the other hand Mexico having 3 identical seasons is kinda boring.

Weather
When I was creating some offroad events recently, I noticed there was only “heavy precipitation” as a weather option. It’s not bad but personally I’d really enjoy offroading during a heavy rainstorm and even a hailstorm both of which come with a thick fog that reduces visibility immensely.

Headlights
Speaking of reduced visibility, there’s one very annoying thing in Forza 5 (which is the reason I don’t play the street racing events): no high beams. The low beams illumination spot on the ground is a too small joke and because of that I can’t see where I’m driving at night and at high speeds it becomes nearly impossible to drive without going offroad at some point. All street racing events are at night. So either make the low beam illumination spot 3 times bigger or add an option in game settings to always have high beams ON whose illumination spot will be 3 times bigger and wider and will illuminate things better.
Another thing: some rally cars and pickup trucks (such as RAM 2500) have bumpers with additional headlights on them. It would be great if one of these bumpers had yellow headlights which are also known as fog lights.

Events
Having drift zones is good but personally I’d prefer to have ALSO drift events for laps on a closed track with a crowd that would watch the event - just like any other race. And by “closed track” I don’t mean only a special race track but also in the streets of the map.

Event lab creations
Having an event lab creations is good but there are a few things missing from it:

1. The ability to create an event with a starting point ANYWHERE and on ANY ROAD on the map. Currently the users can only create events at locations that already have Horizon events. I had ideas about quite a few road racing events on Forza 5 that start from the highway itself but I couldn’t find an event with a start point where I needed it and in the direction that I needed.
    So, I think some users (if not all) will agree it would be much better if we could create events anywhere. Here’s an idea about that - when you STOP the car somewhere on the map, press Escape and among the other stuff, there could be a menu “create an event at this location”.
  2. The removal of jumps when creating routes is stupid. During one of my offroad creations I wanted to have a jump (a danger sign) as finish line and imagine my surprise when I saw there was nothing there but the boring grass. Jumps should remain where they are even during creating routes and it should be up to the user to decide whether they wanna use them or drive around them.
  3. Make it possible for the user to create new drift zones, new danger signs, stunts and so on - every single type of event that the game has predefined, the user should be able to create it and share with the community. That will keep the game a lot more interesting.
  4. Add an option in event settings to make the event available (regardless of what type the event is) for durations. For instance, if I create a new drift event and I want it to be played for a specific time duration, (3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes and so on) instead of number of laps. As for number of laps, the maximum number of laps could be 20 - enough for everyone’s taste.
  5. Something else about event creations: make it possible to set the limit of performance class at the current vehicle level. For instance, if the car I’m using to create the event is S1 834, the other vehicles (bots and players) not to exceed S1 834.

Multiplayer
On Forza 5 I can’t have a co-op race event, if I’m not in a convoy which is stupid. If my friend is offline at that moment and can’t join me but I wanna race other players, I can’t have a co-op or pvp race and I’m forced to keep playing alone vs bots. That’s stupid. The availability of co-op and pvp shouldn’t depend on the presence of a convoy!

1 Like

If the map is based in the United States then they need to keep it realistic. All roads should be borderline undrivable with pot holes everywhere. Homeless people would be around each corner. Guns would need to be added to the game. Lots of them too.

Many of the asphalt roads in Mexico already have holes and the asphalt has been “eaten” by the years and the weather conditions, so that’s not a problem at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

(ignore. Not a clue what I’m on about )

What sounds like that?