Slowass Tuning Garage taking requests! (UPDATED 10/4)

I have been tuning for a good bit, I try to get my tunes more geared towards grip and handling while maintaining good top end speed and acceleration. So most of my tunes don’t really have much under or over-steer, there are a few exceptions. I like to tune a variety of different cars and tend to stay away from top leaderboard cars for the most part, I do make exceptions. So let me know how you like them and any and all feedback is welcome no matter how much it hurts my feelings and makes me cry.

If you want a tune made for you please comment what car, class, whether or not you want aero (almost all mine have aero), N/A or boosted, drivetrain, how you want it to handle (I prefer grip and neutral under/over steer as much as possible, but I can make things more or less of either.) Let me know how they are, I have had some trolls download and rate them 1 star and never even use them!

PLEASE NOTE All tunes have been tuned for no T/C, no stability control, manual w/clutch or manual shift no clutch (take em to a few hundred rpm before rev limiter, into the red line!) and no ABS! They work good with assists on also, but feel better with no assists.

Current project Random cars, probably some C and D class

2001 Acura Integra Type-R (updated B class 10/4)
FWD B,C,D class-B is my favorite.

2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback (new 10/4)
AWD A class no-aero

2012 Austin Martin V12 Zagato
RWD A class

2014 BAC Mono (updated A class 10/4, added S class)
RWD A, S class-top 100 times, and was #3 in the leaderboards for league till I got stuck at work for the past few days.

2011 Bugatti Veyron SS (new 10/4)
AWD R class

2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28
RWD A class

1969 Chevy Camaro SS
RWD A class

2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR (new 10/4)
FWD C class no-aero

1997 Honda Civic Type-R
RWD D class

1994 Honda Prelude
FWD B class

1997 Mazda RX-7
RWD B class-one is a LS swap and the other is the stock motor (2 different tunes)

1997 McLaren F1 GT (new 10/4)
RWD S class

2004 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII MR (new 10/4)
AWD B, A class both no-aero

2000 Nissan Silvia
RWD C class

1998 Toyota Supra RS
RWD B class

1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton
RWD B class

Updated a couple previous tunes and added new ones. Check em out!