Show Your Drift Cars [FM5]

This thread is for posting stock, unedited pictures of your FM5 drift cars

Please keep the quotes to an absolute minimum, quote trains make reading and following the discussion more difficult, not easier. It’s always better to prune your replies than to contribute to any further chaos and confusion.

Please resize your photos to fit within forum limits

Like any other thread on fm.net, please keep all posts on topic and related to the purpose of the thread, pictures of FM4 drift cars or comments about the pictures.

Remember that you should always treat your fellow posters with respect and civility.

Lastly, please do not change the thread title to anything other than the original so that posts are easier to follow and make sense to everyone

How To Upload Photos, Signatures, and Other Helpfull Hints

1 Like

Not sure how to resize the photo on the iPad, but here’s my Rx7 I’ve been playing with

7 Likes

The picture is very nice albeit small. I clicked the link and the car itself is quite nice.

1 Like

All the images I think are smaller in the new setup.

7 Likes

wow I love the look of that car

My 370Z (design is shared if anyone is interested)

My Charger getting some action

My GT500, has since been tuned for grip now.

2 Likes

3 Likes

How did you get blue Angel Eyes? Also how did you get it so low??

5 Likes

The photo is edited, but I use a Ferrari!
!Mod Edit - If you want to post edited pictures, do it in your Gallery thread - D!

1 Like

Here are my entries for the Falken Tire Dai Yoshihara BRZ Contest:

Both color variations are available for download in FM5.

4 Likes

Kataoka D1GP 2012

2 Likes

11 Likes

How did you gett the R32 suspension so low??

How did you lower it like that, did you do the raise and drop trick?

1 Like

Now that’s what u call sick

What happened to the posts (pictures) from the original thread? You could have merged them into this thread.

BRZ

1 Like

It’s a new forum, everything from the old threads have gone.

My BabyMuricaBig BoyFar Southern FlairSilvia StoneSnow WhiteLil RedLil Red 2My Devil Mud FlapsMy Devil Z

5 Likes