Shader compilation everytime we launch the game since 3.0 update

Hi guys

it seems some of us have this bug : the game is very very long to launch (after the turn10 splash screen) because the shader compile everytime :frowning:
conf : windows 11 uptodate , RTX 4070 Ti (546.33) , ryzen 5900x , SSD 990 Pro 2 To , 32 Go
Very disapointed , I reproduce the problem on other config with RTX 3080 and i7 10700k with windows 11 uptodate.
Any suggestion ? it s very frustrating cos 6-7 min to launch the game :frowning:
I had no problem with update 2.0

same problem since update 3.0 (PC steam version)

windows 10 / RTX 3060 (537.58), i7-10700K, SSD NVMe, 32Go ram

Hi m0rice7638

indeed , I really hope a quick fix from Turn10 :confused: But I m surprised , many players doesn’t seem to have the problem

problem solve with Nvidia 546.33

I just installed these new drivers and the game still very long to lauch :frowning: disapointed , I had hope when I saw yur problem solved with new drivers but not for me :frowning:

i still have shader compilation with nvidia 546.33 but instead going really slow 0-100% it starts from 90% but does it everytime i restart the game.

Pc steam version 3.0

it seems the problem is gone for me ,the game starts quickly now !!!
But but I dont know why !!! I didn’t do anything in particular , I don’t understand but no more problem now !

Thank you all for your input. We have been working diligently to improve the performance of the game with each Update. To make sure we have the most up-to-date information on performance and crash issues you all are experiencing, we will be closing out this old thread and encourage you to open new ones so we can better triage and monitor. Thank you.