Rivals - Personal Leaderboard

This is similar to another suggestion by BTFWayne1928, but also meaningfully different.

Along with the Global, Friends, Near Me, etc leaderboards for each track layout, I would also like a “Personal” leaderboard (with ghosts) to track my best times by car in that PI class. Currently, once I work my way up to very fast time in one car on a specific track layout, when I come back to that same layout with a different car in the same PI class, I have no easy way to progress again. The game-provided rival is always going to be based on my best lap in any car, rather than my best lap in my current car. A personal leaderboard would allow me to chase my own ghost and give a means to progressively improve my times in that car without having to manually track it myself. It would also allow me to see how much my time on a particular track layout varies from car to car within the same class.

So for Catalunya GP class S, my personal leaderboard might look something like this and I could pick any of these ghosts to chase:

| 1 | Ferrari Challenge Stradale | 1:00.000 |
| 2 | Porsche 911                | 2:00.000 |
| 3 | BMW M3                     | 3:00.000 |

I like it. More leaderboards! And ghosts!

Oh yes thatvwould be great for session with friends or just benchmarking the cars. Gran turismo 4 had such option for last 10 times/entries and it was fun to compare your times in different cars.