Rewards not updating with played games and achievement unlocks

Hi guys hopeing someone can help I’ve been playing forza for a good few years now on Xbox 360 and for some reason my rewards page doesn’t update with certain titles I’m playing/completed like horzion 2 and fnf expansion for example with points etc and status updates and the achivements and bonuses I have I don’t know how to sort this as i can’t find anyway to contact turn 10 I’m sure I’m missing out on a lot of points/rewards lol which isn’t cool but anyway if anyone knows how to solve this please let me know

Many thanks guys

I am having similar issues. I’m working on getting to tier 9, so I’ve been playing a lot of my older Forza games. Updates for most of the older games come slow, but they usually come after a couple weeks. I do a couple of races in FM3 almost daily to get credit for “Days Played,” but I have been doing this for at least a month and a half, and the rewards page is stuck at 28 days. Let me know if you find a contact email address so that I can request some support as well. Thanks!

The 360 versions of FH2 and the F n F stand alone game are not part of the Rewards program, only the XB1 versions are. LINK.

This is nothing new - the Rewards program has been like this for a LONG time - you can send an email to forzafb@microsoft.com if you like (you will get an auto reply) but these issues have not been resolved so far despite things like promoting the Rewards program for the launch of FM6 (so don;t hold yor breath that it will ever be fixed).