Release Notes: April 26 (Series 7)

Yeah, but we follow the rules of nature without knowing it.

Ah, I already have my answer, thanks.

No I was just being accurate. Obviously you don’t find games relaxing unless you take away most of the game, so I was accurate.

Two words, Amber Heard

2 Likes
  • Fixed issue where Series Rivals was awarding 4 points per season instead of 4 points per Series

@T10ManteoMax Max - there’s a lot of good work in these updates but this one is utter nonsense. We all know this wasn’t a bug - it’s precisely how the monthly rivals challenge has applied on the playlist since it was first introduced in FH4.

Either someone doesn’t understand the game mechanics and has fixed something that wasn’t broken or PGG is describing something as a “fix” which is in fact a decision to force engagement in other aspects of the playlist. Neither presents PGG in a good light.

Please can feedback be given to reverse this “fix” asap. It is neither wanted nor needed by the community.

13 Likes

I know the series rivals was giving 4 points every season which to me seems correct. Was it also giving that 4 points every season towards the series cars too?

The new Tour is apparently on a 24 hour loop (with some repeats in there obviously). There’s apparently around 10-15 S2 events per 24 hours. If someone hasn’t done it before, I should be able to confirm times later.

1 Like

In FH4, Rivals counted as 6% of the series and also gave you 6% per season. In FH5, Rivals (currently) gives you 16 points per series (or 4 per season) - roughly 6/7% per series.

4 Likes

While we are on topic of rivals, where are rivals in this month playlist? I don’t see it in any week. Not to mention that I have 3pts as Tour in week 3 already completed itself.

EDIT: and summer sum of all tasks is 53, while total says it is 54. I guess that is 1pt from Rivals…

EDIT 2: there is 1pt missing in each week, that is all but confirmed missing rivals task.

Yes, as it stands there appears to be one missing point per week and no rivals event on the playlist. It was shown on the monthly preview show, so it’s presumably a bug.

Edit - restarting the game has fixed it for me. Rivals has now appeared presumably worth 4 points in total.

1 Like

Nice, thanks for confirmation.

They might wanna strongly consider adding wall penalty in S2 Tour. These dudes are absolutely not using their brakes and wiping out teammates.

2 Likes

Thanks for going to the trouble to compile this list Hushman, I’ve been going in and out of Horizon Tour hoping to snag an S2 event to no avail.

1 Like

Here is a link to get the 4 points per season reinstated for the monthly rivals, please vote if you agree:

Reinstate the 4 points per season for the Monthly rivals? - Suggestions / FH5 Features - Official Forza Community Forums (forzamotorsport.net)

2 Likes

Hi, if it helps I just got an S2 Extreme Track Toys Horizon Tour race at Sun 12:46pm AEST, which 7:46pm PDT.

I did that one too. Somewhere on the forums there’s a link to a spreadsheet with all of the new Horizon Tour events. Not a lot of S2 but they’re there.

2 Likes

Version numbers are correct in patch notes.

Find Me that Link !!!

Will get you to the list

1 Like

Nice - Look forward to it.