Real racing drag/roll races

I love some drag racing as much as the next guy but tired of the same old stuff every race some crazy super car running ridiculous times and some 10 year old talking about his dads car is so fast in real life… I wanna get a group of guys together to do some highway pulls from a dig or roll…and no fancy stuff lets keep it realistic with some Camaros Hondas fords whatever…B class, A class or s1 maybe s2…stock tires no traction control lol… any other ideas lets here em different locations whatever you got let me know… add me on Xbox one Gas Money Mike and message me on there im not on here to much

My team hosts drag events. Our current one is “FH2 Street Outlaws.” We run organized drag events. You can check us out on “fodrl.webs.com.” Here are 2 vids of our event;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwpCmAs4w8

I myself host drag racing events on the new FM with different weight and horsepower specs. But I’ve put a pause on everything because it’s hard to host an event when it takes 3 hours to fully level up and build a car. Unless they fixed progression on this latest update. If they could give us anything drag related on the new motorsport that would be great. My Facebook page is Forza Drag Lyfe.

Wait how did I end up on this old thread of my own :joy: