i wanna be like keisuke pls playground/turn10

pics for reference:

I’d have this over the monstrosity’s they have added at the moment

6 Likes

I also forgot this bodykit also. the RE amemiya FD3S kit

9 Likes

https://forums.forza.net/t/re-amemiya-mazdaspeed-parts-for-mazdas/567708

3 Likes

I think it would be a great idea if the devs added any one of the RE Amemiya body kits for the FD like in the pictures below. With addition of the Mazdaspeed A spec or GTC bumpers would also be appreciated. Maybe a Fujita Engineering kit with the wing would be cool as well.
PLEASE ADD 3 ROTOR SWAPS FOR ALL RX-7’s

5 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

the topic already exist : https://forums.forza.net/t/re-amemiya-mazdaspeed-parts-for-mazdas/567708

1 Like

Please add RE Amemiya and Mazdaspeed parts to Mazda cars in game : MX5 NA / MX5 NB / RX7 FC / RX7 FD / RX8. Those 2 manufacturers are maybe the most known in the actual mazda car scene when it comes to 90’s 2000’s performance parts.

I’ve got the original 90’s catalogs available here :
MazdaSpeed_Catalog_1998-01.pdf - Google Drive, RE Amemiya Performance Parts & Accesories Catalogue.pdf - Google Drive

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right! Nothing beats the masculine but still esthetic and elegant lines of the RE Amemiya FD3S Bodykit, one of the best widebodys out there.

im_IG1048b-650x320

6 Likes

Legendary tuner! Why aren’t they in the game?

Add this kit too:

Genki-7

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Fujita Engineering kit for Mazda

@T10ManteoMax you made a mistake by merging the topic as you imported some Mazdaspeed kits pictures :

Can you please reopen my old topic ? I’ll change it to Mazdaspeed only.

1 Like

2 Likes

If this comes out, many JDM enthusiasts will celebrate

mikio_dorio-img586x329-1537952987wgmgnq8592

1 Like

Topics have been merged so this is now irrelevant

e6477f63b900c25b1f4eefbc98c74869
unnamed

1 Like

On top of just adding the RE-Amemiya and A-spec kits
Don’t make it just for one version of the FD as there are two, the 1997 model lacks parts to put on, specifically good wings, I would absolutely love to put a high mount stock style wing on, but it doesn’t exist…. Yet… hopefully

1 Like