Rays wheels

I wish i can see more new rays TE37 rims in fh/fm series. The one we have are old and outdated.

Finally someone mentioned the current TE37 model is bad, I still don’t understand how these deformed models get through to the new games, this goes for cars, wheels and kits.

8 Likes

A new TE37 model and a few different choices aswell definatly

3 Likes

introduce some variants such as MTE 37 for example

rays / gramlights 57d should also be added
téléchargement

3 Likes

Someone said this a while back too and after looking on the website of Ray’s they do have the same wheel as in Forza. Turns out the TE37 isn’t just one wheel but a whole range.

yeah, but the ones in Forza are maybe suited for 21" wheels, the spokes aren’t supposed to be so thin, are they

Rays gramlight 57DR im waiting for forza to add this rim😂

2 Likes

We need a rework on some wheels in this game, but the most urgent one is the TE37, such an iconic wheel and it looks really bad in the game. Or just bring back the model that was used until Forza Horizon 1, it looked almost perfect!

Here’s the Gran Turismo 7 version of it, proving it can be done the right way.

I agree very much, Forza’s TE37 has too long and thin spokes and lacks dimensionality. In another opinion, I hope the TE37 SL version is newly added.
face_02

3 Likes

Great comparison. Now show us the full R32s in both games, let’s have a laugh at Forza yet again

1 Like

There are a lot of TE37 models. The one used in Forza Horizon 4/5 looks a lot like the Saga S-Plus Time Attack version (top right):

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/products/brand_detail.php?lang=en&brand=VOLK

1 Like

It’s still inaccurate though, the spokes are too thin and the centre piece is too small even for a 21" wheel

Nah, in Forza it’s a regular TE37. And it’s completely wrong.

Here ya go :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Thank you so much. The R32 in Forza really is deformed, all that despite recieving a remodel for Motorsport 5.

3 Likes

the TE37 was remodeled for FM5 as well, it used to be pretty much perfect :confused:

1 Like

Here’s the TE37 from the old motorsport days. It certainly looks more realistically accurate than the current TE37.

5 Likes

How did they manage to go backwards, this is one of those times where copy and paste would have been better

1 Like