Rate my wishes

Hello everyone and welcome to this topic. I will post my personal car wishes in here and add polls to them to see what you think of them. The polls will go from 1 (poor choice) to 10 (i would love to see that car in Horizon).
Note that this topic is not from pgg and the polls very likely won’t affect what comes to the game.
So let’s get to it and have fun rating. :wink:

Cyan P1800
The Volvo P1800 cyan is a restomod of Volovos sports car from the 1960’s. In my opinion it lookes quite cool. But don’t take my word for it.
Here are some pictures: Cyans gallery.
So what do you think, how bad would you want it in Horizon:

Cyan P1800

0 voters

GR Yaris
I’ve seen this one in qiute a few of your lists and what can I say. The Toyota GR Yaris is a fun-sized beast and I defentetly would like to see it ingame.
But what’s your opinion on this one:

GR Yaris

0 voters

Galant AMG
This one is a little bit odd. The Mitsubishi Galant AMG. You heared right AMG. Before the tuning company from Affalterbach got bought by Mercedes they also tuned cars from different companies.

Galant AMG

0 voters

BMW 507
One of the automotive legends still missing from H5 is without a doubt the BMW 507. A rare roadster from the 1950’s. Very few people were able to own one. Among the few lucky ones was THE KING (Elvis).

0 voters

Cappuccino
No, not the drink. The kei-car-roadster from Suzuki. Despite it not beeing very powerful I think it can be a lot of fun due to its low weight.

Cappuccino

0 voters

Battista
The electric hypercar Pininfarina Battista combines Rimacs performance with italian design.

Battista

0 voters

Interceptor Convertible
Since some convertables in the game already have a feature to remove the roof, this car would be a nice addition with this feature. The Jensen Interceptor convertible is a V8-powered sportscar from the mid 1970’s.

Interceptor Convertible

0 voters

1 Like

400 Z
I think the Nissan 400z will come earlier or later to the game. There are quite a lot of Z fans out there and we already got quite a few of the previous Zs. But what i would really love to see are some crazy bodykits on this one. Saw a rendered bodykit by hycade a few days ago. It’s purely fictional but looks abolutely stunning. Here’s the link to the rendered video: 2022 Nissan 400Z NISMO - YouTube

0 voters

OP, I fear you’re either being trolled, or people on here have no taste. Either way, both are concerning.

1 Like

Well, if it gives those sad creatures joy, let them. Won’t change that i want these cars in the game. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

100 Coupe S
The Audi 100 Coupe S is just another cool-looking oldtimer, which I would like to see in the game.
Here’s a picture Audi 100 Coupé S - Wikipedia

100 Coupe

0 voters

M4 CSL
As an e46 enthusiast (my first car was an e46, sadly a non M version) the letters CSL are special to me. I hope the new one will live up to its predecessors legacy.

M4 CSL

0 voters

3.0 CSL
Aka the Batmobile. When talking about CSL I can’t forget to mention the legendary 3.0 CSL. The original from the 70s, not the one from 2015. Also having the widebody kit from the racecar in the game would be epic. :sweat_smile:

3.0 CSL

0 voters

GT MF5
The Wiesmann GT MF5 (2009-2011) is a sportscar powered by BMWs S85 V10 engine from the e60 M5. Despite using a lot of parts from BMW it has a quite unique look and in my oppinion would be a nice addition to FH5.

GT MF5

0 voters

Figaro
The Nissan Figaro is another light and small “convertible” (or something like that, a part of the roof stays inplace). It doesn’t have much power (1L engine), but looks quite funny.

Figaro

0 voters

cB7R
The Felino cB7R is a canadian (super-)sports car. I personally don’t like the look of it’s rear. But a 700 hp V8 moving 1135 kg sounds interesting.

cB7R

0 voters

Solus GT
The McLaren Solus GT aka BC-08 looks insane and is powerd by a v10 said to rev up to 10000 rpm,…

Solus GT

0 voters

It’s being specifically made for Gran Turismo, so that’s why I voted 1. The chances of it getting into the game are zilch.

1 Like

Yeah, but McLaren is actually making a few of them, not just as a concept. Plus again it’s a wishlist. It doesn’t need to be realistic.^^