Ranked Team Adventure broken for us!

I did do some reasearch before coming here but didn’t find anything helpful.

Me and my friend are wanting to play Ranked Adventure. We are both unranked although i have 5/10 wins and he has none (i played alone). When I queue us for a game the first game popup works however after that he gets stuck with “not enough players accepted, finding another session” even if another game popup comes up its not there for him. The only way for us to fix that is to queue a new session of unranked adventure, load into it and then leave. When I join him and he queues i see nothing at all on my screen and when he finds a game it gives me the error “Your convoy leader couldn’t give you permission to join the session” and then i cant join his game. This also happened in FH3 although i couldn’t even play on the same server as him without disconnecting. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] has microsoft done and how do we fix it. I just want to play ranked!

TL;DR. Friend and I cannot play Team Adventure, When i host first queue works but after that he cant see the next game, When he hosts i get no permission to join his lobby.

1 Like