Raceboy's Forza Motorsport 7 Tunes (New DLC Tunes!)

uh, no.

Here is a useful thread https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst99324_FFB–is-it-fixed–UP—PC–Thank-the-gods–Pray-for–XBOX.aspx

Didn’t know of this. Much better info here!

New cars:

Exotic GT

Lamborghini Reventon

Showroom Rally

Subaru Impreza WRX STi '05

Sport Compact Icons

Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT

Sport GT Icons

TVR Sagaris

New car:

Sport GT

Porsche 911 GT3 RS '12

Can you do a grip tune for the regular BMW M4. Please and thank you!

Thanks for all of your hard work. Is there any chance of you doing a tune for the ford gt Forza edition at Le Mans. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Happy to help! I have not unlocked that car yet, sorry!

Hey RB, have to agree with everyone here. your tunes are awesome , first tune I got for forza 7 was your tune for the hurst/olds 442. My only gripe about it is it is hard to see past that blower up top lol. and all my other cars are running your tunes as well. hard to find one I have had to replace. thanks mate.

1 Like

I enjoy your tunes a lot! Some of the cars are unruly, but fast. HRT V8 Supercar from '16 is pretty great. I raced it with headphones and your tune, it’s BRUTAL.

Unfortunately I forego some of them because I don’t like Lexani wheels. :smiley: Do you usually take requests from people who want to use different wheelsets? I don’t have any specific car in mind ATM, just want to know if you do.

Again, thanks for the hard work. :slight_smile:

Having trouble downloading tunes. I have the BMW M4 Forza edition and am trying to download your tune. However when I hover over it, there are orange triangle exclamation points next to most of the stars and it says cannon download tune at this time try again later. Anyone know why?

Edit: maybe this isn’t news to everyone else but it seems when I look up tunes, the first 6 or so come in correctly and I can download them but every one after that has the orange triangles and cannot be downloaded. Just a coincidence that usually the Raceboy77 tunes are in the later category. If I search in the search menu specifically for Raceboy77 I get no such error and can download the tune. Seems like a bug with the tune “store”.

I am enjoying several of your tunes, thanks!

Huge thanks for making these tunes available. Been re running some of my earlier races now with the tunes and they are almost too easy! I was doing expert with one of the classic Aston martins, a lot of body roll and oversteer before. It was really hard chasing down the AI in a “long” 7-10 lap race unless I got a great start. With your tune by lap 3 the AI is an after thought.

Curious what kind of improvements you make, since some of the cars are night and day. What types of changes do you focus on first? Or where you find the most room for improvement.

Thanks again.

Raceboy thanks a lot for sharing your amazing setups!
Any chance to have something for the 1967 Lotus Type 49, Open Wheel Legends serie.
Thanks a lot!!!

New tunes:

Forza GT

Aston Martin #7 Racing V12 Vantage GT3
Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS

Hypercar

Bugatti Chiron

Sport Touring

Kia Stinger

Not for all seven new cars? That’s lame :wink:

Nah not all of them, just did the ones I wanted to :).

Hey Raceboy77! First, I want to say I appreciate the tunes man. I loved your Nismo Motul Autech GT-R tune in FM6, used it countless times. In FM7 I decided to give tuning a crack my self. I was hoping you had an R900 tune for that car, but since you hadn’t I decided to give it a go. I think I have a good base tune, but just can’t quite get the handling dialed in the way you did. It’s fast, accelerates well, but the braking and cornering are still off. I can usually put it in the top 5 or 6 as it is just because it’s fast, or top 3 on the right track, but I know it can do better. Do you mind giving me some feedback/tips on the tune? It’s called “R900 Nismo”. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

thanks, i would never figure out that it was because of that car. with a subaru i won easily.

New DLC tunes:

Early Prototype Racers

Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5

GT Racing Reborn

Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX

More to come later!

1 Like

New tune:

Sport Luxury

Lincoln Continental

1 Like