Raceboy's Forza Motorsport 7 Tunes (New DLC Tunes!)

Thanks for doing all these tunes, they are really helpful. I got a top 20 on one of the tracks with one of your tunes. I’m sure it won’t last, but it was nice knowing that I drove it better than the other few thousand that tried it at that time :slight_smile:

1 Like

New cars:

Classic Street Muscle

Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454

Early Sport Touring

BMW M3 '97
Volvo 850 R

Hypercar

Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

Rise of the Supercar

Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV

Sport GT

McLaren 570S Coupe

Vintage GT Racing

Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
Porsche 718 RS 60

New cars:

Early Sport Touring

Ford Falcon GT '92

Historic Road Racing

Ford Mustang GT Coupe '65

Hot Hatch Icons

Ford Focus RS '03
Honda Civic Type-R '07
Renault Sport Clio V6 '03

Modern Hot Hatch

Abarth 695 Biposto

Rebirth of Muscle

Ford SVT Cobra R '95

Sport GT Icons

Lamborghini Jalpa

Thanks for the consistent, well balanced setups you offer. Would you be willing to put together a tune for the '75 Lancia Stratos HF? Thanks man.

New cars:

Historic Road Racing

Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition

Sport Touring

Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport '16

Thanks for the consistent, well balanced setups you have provided. Would it be possible to come up with a tune for a Lancia Stratos HF?

New cars:

Historic Road Racing

Chevrolet Corvette Stringray 427

Sport Compact Icons

Mazda MX-5 Miata '94

Sport Touring Icons

Pontiac G8 GXP

FYI I was doing the forumla E career mode last night and had saw this thread earlier. I tried to download your tune and it kept giving an error and wouldn’t download.

Thanks for the info, I believe the car is messed up and won’t run in the division. I’ll probably take it down because of this issue.

1 Like

Great Tunes man, I pretty much use all of them now as they fit my style of racing extremely well! keep it up man and will like all your tunes as I use them!

Thanks for your very well done Honda Indycar tune. Seemingly unlimited grip until you hit the limit and get a touch of understeer. I got your name on the first page of a few leaderboards with it, alongside the others who used it to do the same. The only critique I could offer is that first gear could be a touch longer for less wheelspin on rolling starts, but otherwise it’s bang on perfect.

1 Like

Awesome man, great driving! Yeah, it’s mainly for standing starts. Any longer and it could be an issue unfortunately. Too bad you can’t choose which gear for rolling starts :(.

dude awesome work! All my cars have your tunes. every damn one lol I’m thinking do you tune more than you race? :slight_smile: Add me if you want I’m playing it on PC MrTony319

1 Like

I know you have been sick lately, but when you are better think you could tune 1 or 2 cars for the Birth of and Modern grand prix’s. It might be a little late for this, but you think you could put an * or some kind of sign next to the car in the list that you used for those races in your career.

Thanks man!

I’m not a huge fan of those but I might do them eventually. I know lots of people focus on X class so I’d suggest grabbing their tunes for those crazy cars if I don’t have one up already. As for the *, I end up going through lots of the cars and almost change cars per race in division so nearly every car would have one :).

New cars:

GT Racing Reborn

Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette
Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78

Sport Compact

Fiat 124 Spider Abarth

Sport Touring

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Hi everyone! I’ll be tuning the newest specialty dealer cars soon!

Hey mate,
Awesome tunes but do you have settings for steering wheels?
Or do the controller settings you have apply for wheels?
I’m struggling a bit using the controller settings on my wheel setup, maybe its just me, just not sure if they change per wheel/controller.

Too hard to answer?

I don’t have that car yet unfortunately but when I get it I will.

Nope, totally thought I did answer, my bad!

I don’t have any wheel settings for the game but it should be similar. The main setting to worry about would be your degrees of rotation.

check this thread out: https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst41479_Steering-Wheels-and-You---A-Hopefully-Helpful-Guide.aspx