Rabbits Garage

Hey I’m starting a tuning garage with some of my better works.

D 400
2007 Honda Civic Type R - Rearwheel drive conversion nice and grippy aero easy drive. (Reworked version now shared, little slower than previous but much more consistent, better brakes and smoother drive out of corners)

C 500
1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - meet Frankenstein. This is not an easy drive but it’s damn fast. Get your braking point and lines right and it’s a missile… Get them wrong and your race is done. Very fast, poor brakes plenty of oversteer.

B600
1990 Mercedes 190E Evolution II - completely reworked, much faster, much grippier, much lighter and much improved. Excellent at ALPS all 3 tracks.

2014 BMW M4 - very quick in its class tuned around Silverstone GP non aero build superb levels of grip, don’t be afraid to grab it by the scruff of the neck and throw it about a bit.

1962 Ferrari 250 Berlinetta Lusso - gorgeous, timeless classic. Original spoked wheels, very quick car that’s superglued to the track. Very tame and easy to drive on the limit, ideal for newbies and classic racers.

2011 VW Scirroco R - Amazing little toy, FWD with aero, this thing is awesome for newbies and in the right hands can destroy the competition.

A 700
1998 Toyota Supra RZ - Rear aero, very stable, very quick Japanese Icon. Great car to get racing with.

2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale - Completely rebuilt and reworked. This one is stellar to drive, no understeer, no oversteer, superb drive all over the gearbox.

2005 Lotus Elise 111S - full aero, glued to the track, stops great, set up for Sonoma but can run comfortably elsewhere. 3rd in class at Sonoma GP

Ferrari F50 - low downforce aero build. Great car very grippy even on the limit top 3 in division at Silverstone with number 1 time posted by team mate AgentMoulder

2008 BMW M3 - aero build with massive levels of mechanical grip. Works very well in the wet too.

S800
2009 Ferrari 458 Italia - No aero neutral drive nice and grippy enter the corner slowly exit like a rocket.

Ferrari F50 - Full aero, grippy and nimble build.

Ferrari F40 - no aero completely reworked, grippy tune.

TVR Sagaris - 5.7 V8 conversion, very grippy, very fast but will try and kill you if you over cook it. Tuned at Road Atlanta full but should be ok elsewhere as its a fairly generic tune.

2011 Lotus Evora - here we have an absolute screamer. Powered by a 4.5l Ferrari V8 laying down close to 600BHP she’s fast and extremely planted. Currently matching the 512 Ferrari race cars on the boards.

2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia - 2 versions are now complete after many headaches and much cursing. We have 1 aero and 1 non aero build and tune, both are easy to drive, both are pretty fast. Enjoy and please leave some feedback, thanks!

Stock Touring car spec.
S740 #5 eBay motors 125i M sport - Tuned for Silverstone should run well at Hockenheim, brands hatch, Catalunya, circuit of the Americas and Abu Dhabi.

S739 Rotex Audi S3 Saloon - tuned for barthurst running 2.15s, may run well elsewhere with high downforce requirements.

R900
2011 Königsegg Agera - balanced and fast, fairly easy to drive considering the horsepower just take it easy with those kurbs.

2014 BMW #56 Z4 Team RLL GTE - easy drive grippy and very neutral understeery on the limit but will oversteer if you want it to.

Drag build
A682 1969 Chevy Nova SS 396 - launch that beast at full throttle and watch the spawn of satan ruin the drag strip.

S704 1957 Chevy gasser - monster. 9.8second quarter mile on the test track. 10.1 at hockenheim.

Keyword RBBTS should find them. Any feedback appreciated will work on a custom set up for you.

Work in progress:

A600
2016 Ford Shelby GT350R

S700
2011 McLaren MP4-12C

Stock 2015 #9 Renault Spark Formula E

Update# 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia finally completed. Search description RBBTS or search my gamer tag.

B600 Mercedes 190E reworked.

1 Like

A few updates to my list of work, if you’re new to Forza check out my C500 Alfa Romeo Gulia GTA Sprint Stradale build, it’s great fun, very agile, very quick and will teach you what you need to know.

If you’re looking for a challenge I’d advise you to look at the #5 eBay BMW tune, this is for those with big nuts looking for a very fast BTCC car to enter a tournament with, it’s pretty lively so take some time to get used to it. It’s bone stock so should fit with most spec build BTCC tournaments.

All the details to find my cars and accompanying liveries can be found in the top post.

More to follow as and when more work is completed.

A700 1998 Toyota Supra RZ is ready. Amazing piece of kit sat in the top 10 on the hardcore board at Catalunya National, ranked highly at Silverstone GP too.

Any requests for set ups??

A700 2005 Lotus Elise 111S added to the list of finished cars after many hours of tearing my hair out! Works great at Sonoma and similarly grip demanding tracks, set 3rd fastest time in its class.

Will be grea for you Autocrossers too with its grip and ability to change direction while remaining composed.

2009 Ferrari 458 Italia is now completed in S class without aero. It’s a pretty neutral balance but set to understeer when pushed over the limit. Enter the corner slower leave it faster.

Set up at Silverstone GP may work else where just as well.

Cool! I look forward to trying these tonight. Will report back with my impression.

Haven’t been on FM.net in ages and was hoping I could find some good tunes… Thanks!

More coming soon including 3 BMWs, 2 more Ferrari.

Rus if you’ve tried any of them let me have some feedback please most seem to have been a huge hit but have a couple of bogeys… Any feedback is welcome.

This is not my garage! Lol

1 Like

Added 4 new cars as follows

C500 - 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor

B600 - 1990 Mercedes 190E evolution II

R900
2011 Königsegg Agera
2014 # 56 BMW Z4 GTE

Accidentally created Frankenstein… C500 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa… Set the third fastest time in its division at road America with more time left in the tank. Added to the list tune available, search RBBTS

A great list of cars here looking forward to trying them out. If you find time I would really appreciate an a class e30 m3.

I’ll start working on one. Which direction you want it to take? Over/understeer or neutral?? Stuck to the track like glue or loose and powerful? I don’t do drift tunes just can’t get my head around it.

I’ve just picked up your A class Elise, and I’m impressed! Took a few laps for me to get used to it but I love it.

I’ll definitely be grabbing more of your tunes dude.

1 Like

If you like that try out the Agera and 458 Italia.

E30grrr I’ve finished a non aero build on the e30 it’s ready to go, am now going to work an aero build together.

Edit; Aero build also complete and available now.

Thanks a lot i will check it when i get home. I like to keep the wheels standard, front bumper or splitter you can choose any, and rear spoiler please keep a bmw one I do not like the forza one. I always prefer handling over power so guess i would like max grip tune for the nordschlieffe if possible that should make a good around car. Its much appreciated.

Ok I think I got a set up you’ll like. It’s abit loosy goosy onto the throttle through the slower corners but it’s pretty tight otherwise.

I’ve built 2 versions, one with stock body and one with full aero. I think the Forza wing look awful but it’s effective… Might need to soften the springs for the ring will test it out.

I don’t go well around the ring since the updates I’ll leave it for you to test there.

Thank you rabbits I must tell you this thing feels perfect for me. I have attempted a bit of tuning with it but getting all the settings to work together is very difficult. I will sure be using this a lot. Could I just ask for you to put the spoiler with dtm gurney flap on it please so I can put a dtm livery on it. Really appreciate all this thanks buddy

1 Like

No problem I’ll get it done right away. Did you try out the aero build too??
Glad the set up worked for you!

Update:
Just finished reworking the 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale for those who are looking for a set up. It’s much better balanced and performs everywhere. It’s taken 6 hours to get it perfect this time round.

RabbitsRabbits, what do I search for to see your garage, please, as I’m struggling to find you. I found W4rlock, but tunes only, no garage. What am I missing!? I follow and have friended you and even tried the hub - nowt. :confused: