Porsche Taycan 2020-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Porsche Taycan

This topic is for voting on variants other than the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S (sedan) already in FH5.

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which model do you prefer?

• Taycan
  • Taycan Cross Turismo
  • Taycan Sport Turismo
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• RWD
  • 4S
  • GTS
  • Turbo
  • Turbo S (Turismo models)
  • Turbo GT
0 voters

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo (2020)
Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo (2021)
Porsche Taycan Turbo (2020)

3 Likes

Porsche Taycan Turbo S

Porsche Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo

6 Likes

2023 Porsche Taycan Turbo S (Sedan) (751hp) for Forza Motorsport

1 Like

Taycan Cross or Sport Turismo

3 Likes

IMG_2846
Porsche Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo

4 Likes

Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo

4 Likes

That Taycan I like a lot.

1 Like

Porsche Taycan Turbo GT

Has 1,092 horsepower and goes 0-60 mph in 2.1 seconds.

7 Likes

It’s also claimed the Nürburgring 4 Door and Production EV Lap Records alongside the Laguna Seca Production EV record.

This thing is insanely rapid, at Laguna it beat the record of the Tesla Model S by 5s meaning it’s only 0.5s slower than a McLaren Senna lol

It’s also the first Porsche EV to get a Weissach package which is cool, if it’s added to the game I’d love to see that as a Bodykit option.

I’m not sure if they will but it would be fun to see a Sport Turismo Turbo GT as well, just have an absolutely insane wagon.

4 Likes

2025 Porsche Taycan Turbo GT

5 Likes

This amazing 2024 Porsche Taycan Turbo GT Weissach is amazing with 2 seats and 1092 HP and very much fast as the Tesla Plaid or Lucid Sapphire being rivals,an upgraded Taycan is better.
IMG_0178

2 Likes

I would also like to see both 2025 Sport and Cross Turismo models

1 Like

So if you add the most powerful GT, I want as a S2 class, if its an S1 class which is fine, at least it has to be higher then 884. Also lol I remade one by me and even the same color. The one you see as S2 class is the GT I made.