Porsche Cayman (GT racing) 2019-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Porsche Cayman GT4

This topic is for GT spec racing versions. Voting on street and track-focused versions of the production model is a separate topic.

This model has appeared in Forza as the:

• 2019 Porsche #4 Porsche Motorsport 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (FM7)

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which version would you prefer?

• 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman GT4 RS Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman GT4 ePerformance
  • 718 Cayman GT4 R-GT
0 voters

everyone knows that this car, and an iconic car, although it is present in Forza motorsport 7 would be, nostalgic to drive a machine like this an open world game feeling is driving a machine like this and much more motorsport can bring, I hope it is a rare car given in playlist or as a gift in the message center, although I’m small in the Forza community I hope this car will be present in Forza Horizon 5 one day.

2 Likes

if it is added to Forza Horizon 5 I would like it to be the Porsche cayman gt4 clubsport 2019 version!

3 Likes

We need more cars from motorsports. The myth should be broken that horizon can’t have proper racers!!

2 Likes

wanted us to get this car in at least one update in Forza Horizon 5 regarding a GT series. I wish they would create a series with GT cars. pro Forza Horizon 5 and we still have this car with a rare prize! or it came to Forza Horizon 5 at the launch of Forza motorsport, this car is in great demand and that’s a fact.

2 Likes

we want the Porsche 718 cayman gt4 clubsport in the American automatic series, it cannot be ignored, it was a car created for the circuit, it was presented in the USA at the Daytona circuit, it is an American sports car as you can see in the video Playground games. We want this machine in the American automotive series along with the new evolving world oval circuit

2 Likes

Seriously man!! a series full of gt2 ,gt3, tcr, nascar, f1, gr. 6 n so on…driving race cars in ur own race tracks n in freeroam just feels heavenly!!

Update 11.0 will add GT4 division. I would like to see this car make a return. :smile:

1 Like

718 Cayman GT4 RS Clubsport is the I’d like to see in Forza GT4.

Porsche gt4 e-performance

6 Likes