Polls: FM Update 9 content feedback

Sadly, I’m growing tired with this game after Update 9.

On one hand, endurance racing is a must-have for a game centered around motorsport so I’m glad these events were added to the career mode, and they should stay for good (especially that they have glorious intros). On the other hand though, I personally hate driving in circles for 30+ minutes so Nissan R88C is the first reward car I won’t obtain. Especially that I’m totally not impressed with the implementation of endurance racing here, with very clear rubberbanding and tire wear seemingly not applicable to AI…

What’s worse, behaviour of AI somehow feels downgraded when compared to my experience from recent updates. I’m more and more frustrated being rammed constantly and seeing drivatars brake with no reason (or because they are unable to overtake on straights) or go off-road. I’ve also tried racing with expert rules but after one minute of getting unfair penalties for mistakes made by AI (with no option to rewind) I was back to sport rules.

Anyway, on a positive note: I appreciate adding more vintage/retro race cars to the game (especially as forgotten as Chevron B16) and improving existing tracks (although Nordschleife still has some annoying slippery curbs), also longer races in Open Tour are welcomed (but we still should simply have an option to scale race length in the career mode back from FM7). And Sebring looks and feels nice, even if it’s one of my least liked tracks :slight_smile:

As for Update 10, I really hope we’re finally going to see some substantial improvements to AI and FRR with this one.

P.S. 1: Releasing a DLC car so early after the completion of the Car Pass is worrying (especially with a price being so steep).

P.S. 2: Question 4 has wrong answers to choose from:

2 Likes