Police lights available for all cars

Police lightbars (Blue and Orange) available for every car

Yesterday I noticed that the M4 GTS has police lights in the grille too. I haven’t bothered to check the other 670 cars due to practical reasons, but can we get this on other cars too please??

Preferably seperately selectable. So we can either have grille lights only, roof only or both.

Found a picture of it:

1 Like

A suggestion is that most is not all cars should have some sort of police lights whether that be unmarked lights such as under the grill, or in the wind shields. I would also like more cars, such as the BMW X5, BMW M5 and Audi RS3 Sportback to have police light bars. This would be a good addition due to being able to cops n robbers in online convoys

3 Likes

this should be on the mitsubishi evo 10

1 Like

not sure about “all” cars, but… we could definitely use a lot more(ingame) cars with this option

A few more cars maybe but I’m far, far more interested in having siren options on all panel vans. It’d be great if the Transit had this for example.

Can we please have more cop car lights that are red and blue?

Yes please. These should be available for more cars and in more different styles. LOTS of cars were used by the police and other government agencies.