Police car designs

I am looking for anyone who does police car designs.

1 Like

I do … but I am banned until Feb 3, 2014 for whatever reason. I guess that someone did NOT like one of my designs.

I’ve just finished a Robocop design on Mercedes SLS that’s like a police car. Plus I’m going to be doing some police car variations of it.

I do, pm me if you want.

I would like to see police car design options in the customization or upgrade area. I vote for that!

Also

How do people load custom pictures on their vehicles?

You have to build them yourself using the vinyl editor.

I have been designing “Clean Racer Enforcement” Police cars the last couple of day. Here is one of them.
You can check out my thread here: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm32832_Clean-Racer-Enforcement-Police-Designs.aspx#post_32832 and see the other police cars I have made so far.

I have a couple. Check out the pics in my Forza gallery.

My son and husband did a few Texas DPS Highway Patrol versions of the Challenger, Camaro ZL1, Mustang/Shelby GT500, and just for kicks they also did DPS versions of the McLaren P1 and the Ferrari LaFerrari. Do a search for their designs, gamertag RacingDadTexas

I’ve come across quite a few Police cars when searching with a blank search field. Just add Police to the search description and you should get some hits.

How do you design the police cars with the state trooper logos.

Go to Paintshop and vinyl editor

I have a cop car design on the '69 Dodge Charger. If you are interested send me a message on xbox live.

I have just made an ambulance design and I could make a police car design. I have only just started though so it won’t be the best. Also, is there a way to design the inside aswell?