{Photocomp} -Coming Soon- [....] (....) Hosted by: BV

Well thank you for submitting a photo, it was a pleasure to have you in the Comp. I really hope to see you again! There will be many comps more to come!!!

Thanks BV - Great Entries from all. All these prizes! I will try and grind some credits tomorrow to buy the Camaro FE! I only have 4000cr I think! …And update here …Appreciate the effort in setting this all up!.. :)) torque99GTP

Thanks for hosting! I don’t know how to auction FE cars. I have a few, but no option is allowing me.

Buy one in the buy cars section then auction that one that you buy

Well I guess I won’t be collecting my 2 mil.

Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

Well hold on why can’t you buy cars??? There are five or six FE cars avalible in the dealership. You f that doesn’t work then just list some cars for their maximum price tell me which ones and I’ll buy them.

Posted mine, griff did also. We did 24 hours in case its too late for tonight. Thanks again! Awesome contest, will def participate again.

Hi BV, I didn’t realise the FE Camaro is DLC only, (Which I do not have yet) so I am struggling to find a car that will sell for 1M cr as all mine are low value so far. I haven’t been on this game much yet and everything is locked at the high tiers. I will try again this week and update :slight_smile: Thanks again. torque99.

I would literally buy every car you have at it’s max price if you want to do that. Then I could put up every car I buy from you at it’s lowest price if you want them back. Save you some money on buying them again.

I appreciate the extra effort, but it’s too big of a hassle. I don’t have enough credits or cars that are actionable. Also, I have 5 FE cars and I can’t auction them.

So do what you wish, pick someone else to take my place.

No you won fair and square, I will not go back on my decision I will just leave the unclaimed credits until I can get them to you or another use comes up for them in the ways of comps.

I am very sorry for this happening, I never realized this would be a problem. I will adjust for future comps in light of this set back. I will still find a way to do awesome things!!! I promise you that!!!

Thanks for hosting! It was my first time doing one of these (other than the Halloween bash). I’ll try to do more as I see them posted.

I have listed the '69 Camaro FE for a 24 hour auction, starting at 1M credits.