Photo Mode - Players may only save around 30 photos taken in 4K resolution - 3069354

The developers have the issue on screen with paints, designs, blueprints and tunings but it seems no one cares about this issue in relation to Photomode … so again i am NOT able to Save more than 30 Photos. Thats just *** i saw 3 players with over 120 Photos in their creative hub.

Seems this is an percisiting issue since FH4 ?

@BestNoobTV this may be related to each individual saved image size but we need more info:

• Which platform are you on?
  • How many saved files of other types do you have?
  • What is your setting for Video Graphics mode, and if you lower it do you have the ability to add more photos?
1 Like

In case this helps:
My upper limit right now is 41 photos in FH5. I do notice that more detailed or colourful photos appear to take up more space than others as I sometimes have to delete two older photos to save a new one.
Other details:

• platform Xbox Series X
  • playing in Performance Mode
  • photos generally taken with Sampling set to Quality (instead of Fast)
  • additionally shared in game right now: 593 tunes, 277 vinyl groups, 264 designs, 8 blueprints and 8 Super7’s
4 Likes

I feel your pain.
Unfortunately the devs have already assigned this topic as ‘Closed, will not fix or by design’.
For some, the save limit is so low, It’s like owning a Ferrari with a one litre fuel tank. A right royal PITA.
And a revised photomode on its way too, will make the low storage capacity even more frustrating.
However, up-voting a closed topic may change minds.
Be lucky :+1:

2 Likes
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox One X
  • 43" 4K TV with HDR
  • than i tried it on PC

I started playing on xbox one with Game Pass Ultimate, bought the premium edition, than switched to xbox one x after Game Pass has ended, played a few hours offline and yesterday i downloaded it onto my PC to play Online.

But the issue with the 30 Photos accoured before i switched to PC but persist there. There was nothing special i want to take a photo and the message pops up that i have “to many kind of this files” and should delete some.

30 Photos
1 Challenge
1 Blueprint / Race
1 Car Tuning
3 Car Designs

I already removed and re downloaded the game and also deleted the local game save files from my xbox (before i switched to pc) yesterday i had the idea that maybe it has to do with xbox so i tried it on pc.

Same message. I opened a support ticket but i dont think that they really have this issue on their screen in relation with photomode, only with designs etc.

I thought about getting my money back its easy via PayPal also with this playtime, photomode is essential and i dont have the feelings that developer really cares about. (and where is the zoom mode on console ?)

We are currently investigating this issue and have added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as “Solved” as we do not require more information from you for our investigation and we don’t need to bother your with a ton of questions or troubleshooting tips as its being worked on by our devs already.

1 Like

If you want to take photo’s, take screenshots instead. You have several benefits; you can save way more photo’s, and you won’t have the Forza watermark.

Taking photo’s is only useful for getting the accolades. It’s much easier to download screenshots from the Xbox app then to go through the hassle of trying to find photo’s in the MyForza gallery.

1 Like

But than for what the “follower” feature ? … And the archievements ?
If taking pictures is your passion and you want to share it with the other players ?
And what is with the quality ? Resolution & Colors ? HDR ?

I think this is an essential feature of the game creative part and it should work. If they dont fix it with the update tomorrow, i get my money back via PayPal, doesnt care my account get ban then or not :smiley: i just create a new one .

1 Like

Few days ago … i deleted some of my photos … unshared some others and added some new and also shared some new and old ones … and now …

In my MyForza Gallery Pictures appear i have deleted 1 Month ago …
When i search for my sharecodes … old ones - already deleted appear ingame

But … it seems that they have solved the issue itself ? Or is there a limitation with the Creative Hub Level ?

1 Like

Still not able to safe more photos … now its 37
Is there a hidden Limit of space per Playerprofile in Megabytes you cannot go over ?

1 Like

Due to the increased file size of 4K images, we have put a series of limitations in order to ensure best stability and performance with the feature. As such, we are not planning to make any changes to our current system limitations.

2 Likes