Petition to make a large Euro tuning update sometime soon in Forza Horizon 5

Yes, we have some good Euro tuner cars in the game such as the E46 M3 and Lambos which can make a lot of power when upgraded, but the tuning opportunities in on some German cars in the game seem pretty lackluster compared to Asian cars. For instance, the B58 powered cars such as the Z4 and MK5 supra aren’t that tunable at all, maxing the B58 out only gives you around 800hp, there are plenty of B58s now making well over 1000hp, if the 2JZ in the game can make 1600hp when maxed out, surely the B58 should be made to achieve similar numbers, same applies with the S58 and S55 platforms in the BMW M4s. The VR6s are also another example which are pretty dull in terms of tuning, they max out at around 600hp, where as in reality, tuners commonly push them well over 1000hp, people put VR6s on a pedestal as a European tuning engine. And the N54 in the 1M, which maxes out to only 630hp! What was also shocking is the lack of tuning opportunities for the new RS6 that was recently added to forza, 550hp in stock form, 800hp when maxed out is clearly not enough in my opinion.
To solve this, maybe they need to add larger turbos to the game for certain underly-tunable engines, so they can make more power.

I also think many iconic European tuner cars in the game are missing out too, such as the Golf/Bora/Passat 1.9TDI’s, E90 335i, New M340i, Saab B234s, Volvo 740s, Abarths, Alfa Romeos just to name a few.

1 Like