Oreo Edition Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster code promo | Jan-Mar 2023

Any better ideas?
Before you deny something, you first need to offer something else.

He said it, just post them. Nobody can take them all and sell them, that’s not how DLC works.

I spend the whole day trying to buy cheaper options so that I could then give them away for free. But instead, some enlightened people ones are trying to give me a bunch of advice. No thanks, anyone who wants to get the code will do everything that is necessary for this.
Bloomy, Scimmia221 Assume that you’re а people, who have a different consciousness and you only know how to walk and talk about what they are not asked about.
If you don’t need this car, then just walk by.

Insulting people that actually understand how this works isn’t helping. Nobody can redeem more than one code per account, and nobody can sell a code once it’s redeemed.

The scenario you’re worried about simply isn’t possible. We’re trying to help you here.

1 Like

No one has insulted you, it’s just that if the code falls into the wrong hands, then he goes to the redeem section. and indicates a 25-digit code there. Then he is offered to link the code to his account, but then he clicks cancel. And knowing that the code is working, he goes and sells it to you for a lot of money, and many will buy from him than take it for free here.
p.s. If you are really understanding, you would pass by. And about the fact that someone insulted you, you can’t insult someone who isn’t ready to be insulted himself.
But I don’t see any real insults here, just a little sarcasm.

1 Like

And in the mean time, someone here will redeem it leaving them with nothing.

• To be honest, I had a terrible depression for many years, which persists to this day, mainly due to illness, I can’t help myself, so I decided to be useful to others a little, but apparently no one cares, so take these codes and do everything with them, what do you want, I’m just tired :face_exhaling:

Y7229-4Q36Y-JD6VF-YVWYM-F2JPZ

6T63M-6CQK4-YR923-HT7KD-63DGZ

T9FJV-KPW3J-WKD6K-P4PW6-Y37KZ

T4H2F-GYK7W-7M9RP-DF3F6-DCD9Z

CGPPD-FHRTT-24K6X-477TX-297QZ

HRQFX-RTWQ9-966PT-MJ22T-DQCFZ

MT76K-3DD7M-2RYH4-MHM7C-FCQDZ

QGJ9V-33GM6-W4V4V-C3P3D-XYCCZ

HRD23-DKCH4-YK3D9-M9QMT-7H3JZ

RRG2J-393PW-GGWFD-3P63F-F3V4Z

4FYXH-D749M-X2V7V-6Q6KT-R6DHZ

4 Likes

Thank you for the code :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem, brother. I’m glad everything is working.

1 Like

I used this one :
HRQFX-RTWQ9-966PT-MJ22T-DQCFZ
Thank you !

1 Like

If that can reassure you here’s the proof I used it for myself.

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for your generosity to the community. I also gathered that English might not be your first language and you might be using something to translate your posts to adhere to the forum English rules, so some things might not be coming across as well as they might. (I also see you’re registered on TrueAchievements as from Russia, which gives some weight to my hunch.)

You initially asked for advice on how to distribute them since you were worried someone would try to profit off them. I was just trying to point out the unlikeliness of that happening. If someone has already redeemed a code for one of the Oreo Zondas, they can’t redeem another one, nor can they link it to their account. It is possible for them to try to sell one of the posted codes, but it’s more likely that someone else that doesn’t have it will redeem it for themselves before the sale could go through. At least in theory, if these forums were more active. Heck, it would even be possible for someone to show you they didn’t have the car, get a code and then sell it. What would stop them from doing that? Unfortunately, nothing. And also unfortunately, there are people like that in the world.

I’m glad to see some people thanked you for the codes they used. Hopefully you get one for every code you dropped.

4 Likes

I used this code, thank you a thousand times for this gesture.
Glory and Prosperity :hugs:

2 Likes

I already have this car, but it’s cool to see you doing this so others can enjoy it.:+1:

1 Like

I’d say the only way to do that is if you know who bought it and then message them and explain your situation. Maybe they’ll agree to sell it back to you. Otherwise I don’t think it’s possible to get a fresh one again

Thx, I believe you. :wink:

1 Like

thank you so much, i used this one RRG2J-393PW-GGWFD-3P63F-F3V4Z

2 Likes
  • Use it for your pleasure.
1 Like

Did you manage to activate it, or should I find another one for you?