Opel / Vauxhall / Holden Insignia 2008-2017 (Buick Regal, Chevrolet Vectra)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Opel / Vauxhall Insignia (First generation)

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR (FH4 | FM3-FM4)

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which brand would you prefer?

• Opel
  • Vauxhall
  • Holden
  • Buick
  • Chevrolet
0 voters

2010 Insignia VXR from FH4. To return soon in FH5.

9 Likes

2010 Insignia VXR (car above is Opel Insignia OPC, but I’m requesting Vauxhall because it already been in recent Forza game so appart from licensing it shouldn’t be too hard to bring over to current title).

10 Likes

Well, as a guy from Germany I have to go with the original - so, only Opel for me. :wink:

1 Like

Also available as the Buick Regal GS in the USA

5 Likes

Morning Forza, I would like you to take a moment to read this email and to take this request into consideration. I think that if you added a Vauxhall Insignia estate 2014 edition in the game ‘Forza horizon 5’, this could benefit most people who play this game as a lot of people like this car including myself. If you could add this car that would be amazing and it would be a good seller on the auction site and on the main selling page.

Think how many amazing customisations people could do to this car if it was added to the game as there are not many Vauxhall cars in this new Forza horizon 5. I believe that the Vauxhall insignia VXR was put in the game Forza horizon 4, so I think a different Vauxhall insignia would be interesting to most people.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Bex

1 Like

Now it needs to be back in Forza Motorsport already.

Return the 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR please.

I think the facelift model looks more stylish and beautiful.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo Russelshiem Automatic Sedan (for FH5)

Specs:

• Power comes from GM’s 2.0L turbocharged Ecotec inline 4 cylinder engine which churns out 220 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque
  • Power’s sent to the front wheels via a 6-speed automatic transmission
  • According to Road & Track, it goes from 0-60 in 7.4 seconds with a top speed of 149 mph

Engine swap option suggestions:

1. 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally
  2. 3.2L I6 (E36 M3)
  3. Racing 3.0L I6T (2JZ)
  4. 6.2L V8 (LS3)
  5. Racing V6 (Toyota Baja Truck)
1 Like

Opel Insagnia OPC Sports Tourer

This needs to return, we need more euro saloons in the game
It would have to be the VXR since that’s what we got in FM3, 4 and FH4
I know there’s a lot of people who want this as an Opel, but that’s never going to happen, we got it as a Vauxhall and what’s we’ll end up getting, if you don’t like it, tough luck

2 Likes

I want the Wagon Version of the opc Insignia after we get the Insignia VXR

Now that’s one way of telling people to be grateful for what they have. Nicely done.

… I don’t mind if the Vauxhall returns but I want the Wagon Version of the VXR/OPC next

I don’t think there will ever be a chance to add the Wagon version. Same car, different bodystyle. So you know, tough luck. You can’t get your hopes up.

The sedan returning from FH4 is more than enough.

Yeah and by the way, this applies to; the 2006 Astra VXR, 2012 Astra VXR, 2009 Corsa VXR, 2004 VX220 Turbo (even though the Opel Speedster Turbo was in FM1, 2, 3 & 4) and any other ones we might get, I’m sure getting Vauxhall is way easier to get into the game since PG is a British game studio
Even if we got something like a Calibra, any hot Vectra (Not including the Vectra A as that was sold as an Opel in Europe and it was the last generation Cavalier for us) etc, it would probably end having to be a Vauxhall unless they’re unable to find a Vauxhall version of any particular car they’re want to put into the game

1 Like

The Vauxhalls are more common and the only RHD place in Europe that has Opel is The Republic of Ireland

The Speedster Turbo will never return, besides the VX220 Turbo has been leaked

1 Like