Opel / Vauxhall Astra G 1998-2006

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Opel / Vauxhall Astra G

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Wagon
  • Sedan
  • Coupé
  • Cabriolet
0 voters

Which version would you prefer?

• Opel
  • Vauxhall
0 voters

Especially the coupe version and opc

5 Likes

Astra G OPC

14 Likes

I think this would be a great car to add as no other racing games have it. I would like to see the OPC or preferably the 2002 1.4 LS. Forza Horizon 5

6 Likes

2000 Opel Astra 2.0-16V OPC

The first version of the Astra G OPC with a factory tuned 2.0 16V inline-4 producing 160 hp N/A.

13 Likes

Opel Astra OPC 2 would be a great addition to the game

12 Likes

The Astra OPC is the Opel varient, where as the Vauxhall varirnt is the GSi, i would love both of yhese in the game

3 Likes

Fingers crossed someone over at Turn 10 consider trying to add back DTM race car for next Motorsport game

Edit: since I accidently overlooked DTM page please ignore my original comment and focus purely on this edit. I request OPC version of regular Astra G
inbound3183717681650125113

8 Likes

DTM Vote is over here → Opel Astra DTM

1 Like

I’m not gonna play like I know everything and admitted I did not seen it at 1st. Thanks.

1 Like

no prob, just make sure to check index next time

I’ll definitely do

3 Likes

This is excatly kind of cars I’d like to get from Forza games

3 Likes

2 Likes

Let’s put some good ol’ fashioned 2000’s tuning in this game:

Revenge bodykit

Rieger

RDX Racedesign

Irmscher

6 Likes

I would love to have my irl car in game the Opel astra G coupé sport 90h 16v in game it looks almost like the OPC version but a different wing

And since we are at it the OPC version 2000cc 200hp would also be awsome to drive around in forza especially on Horizon

3 Likes

I would love to see the OPC Astra G in the game i drive the bertone edition and love the car they are fantastic platforms for modification and handling (including the fact that the subframe was designed by porsche for the zafira which has the same chassis as the astra G) let alone the touch basis on the max power era