Only 3 HE Cars obtained at Level 187....

I’m level 228 and have 6 HE cars, 3 Fords(GT, Focus RS,'69 Mustang), 1 BMW (I think a Liberty Bunny [best widebody kit manufacturer!] M3, the Lamborghini Huracan and the Mini Cooper.

FTFY

I won 4 HE edition cars (level 180)
Camaro Super Sport
BMW M4
Subaru 22B
Subaru BRZ

I bought some from AH

I’m a little over level 200 and I think I’ve won 3 HE cars from wheel spins.
A Jaguar something or other.
Ford GT
And a BMW.

1 Like

I’m level 116 and got 11 HE cars

I’m currently at level 399 and own 11 HE cars. I purchased the Viper and Boss 302 from the AH, while the rest came from wheel spins. I haven’t raced with the Viper yet but the Boss 302 quickly paid for itself, all thanks to Goliath and the 3x XP perk. I’m currently debating on whether to purchase another HE car (Camaro) but I do not want to spend more than 200,000 cr.

I’m Level 150, and I got 2 HE cars from Wheelspins (I got one only today!) and another 3 from the Auction House. I’m not too lucky, mostly get credits. I rarely buy Wheelspins.

Level 487 have all 11 of the first wave and think about 6 of the current. Have not and will not buy a HE car from the AH. A lot of them aren’t much to shout about anyway. Only used a couple of the 17 odd I have.

Can I have some of your luck? Lol! I’m ~level 360 and I’ve gotten maybe 5 or 6 unique HE cars from wheelspins (have not bought any wheelspins). Got the rest of 'em from AH for about 400-700k each. Played the AH game to earn some money, too.

I only have two HE and I get it that it’s random but since the update, I see the HE cars much less than my 1st month playing the game.

1 Like

Level 325 VIP - 4 HE cars out of spins.

You can always find some good deals in the AH as long as you limit yourself from spending too much. As a matter of fact, I was just able to pickup a HE Camaro SS for 244,000 cr. There were other HE Camaros selling for more than that. There was one auction that ended with a bid just over 1,000,000 cr. I’ve seen the HE Corvette Z06 and BRZ go for that much, but never the Camaro.

About 470+ now. I had all 18 HE cars around 420. Since I try to collect all cars, I pumped some millions into bought wheelspins aslong I hadn’t won most wheelspin-cars (including normal ones). Of the 2nd HE-wave I won three HE-cars (including a good number of bought spins), the other four I bought from the AH with the lowest for 220,000 (Mini) and highest for 1,080,000 (Merc).

With the next wave I probably will buy first, spin later.

Just keep doing wheelspins they will come. You can always get them in the auction house too. By level 120 I had probably 4 or 5 HE cars. I finally obtained all of them at around level 400. Just keep trying man!

level 202, 2 horizon cars won. 1 purchased in the auction and 3million wasted on wheelspins with no car :frowning:

I have had all 18 for a while (LVL 522) basically all + “doublers” were won on wheelspins the spare sold on the Auction House.

I only really use the Boss 302 and Ford GT on “Goliath” … can’t drift to save my life even with the Drift Skills HE Cars which is limiting progress towards completion :frowning:

Got CR’s in the bank ready for the next batch of HE cars which are already being driven by Drivatars…

Around Level 180 of so and I have all 18, coming from Wheelspins and AH. The ones from the AH I try to get on the cheaper side but I did go over a million on the last one as I was tired of trying to get it cheaper. I am looking at them as sort of Unicorns and I just want them all. I have to admit I don’t use but a few of them though. The Mini and the Boss 302 are my favorites.

When the last batch of HE cars came out i did 300 wheelspins.

100 level up spins = 2 HE cars
100 level up spins = 2 HE cars
100 bought spins = 2 HE cars

So like others have said you generally get 1 every 50 spins or so.

Videos of my spins are on youtube if you’re very bored :wink:

Sounds like you’re on par with most. You and I are at about the same level. I think I’ve won 3 from wheelspins and bought all the other HE cars in the auction house for $200-300,000. If you catch the AH when its slow, you can snag one.