Official Weekly FM Photo Contest - Week 010

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Motorsport Photography Contest! This contest is open to all players.

This week’s deadline is Friday, July 12, 2024 3:00 AM (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced Wednesday, July 17.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Use Photo Mode to “Save and Share” your photo in Forza Motorsport so it’s visible to all players in game.

• Include the word PhotoComp010 in the Description field for other users to find your photo.
  2. Post the photo in this topic. You can download your photo from My Forza | Forza or by using a screenshot method.

RULES

You may submit more than one photo per week, with these caveats:

• Users may enter up to 3 photos for this contest. The photos must be visible to other players in game.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to the Forza Code of Conduct - Note: We have a stricter standard for appropriateness on content to be featured on Forza channels; we cannot declare winning entries that include alcohol/tobacco brands or names, or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Only one entry per user will be declared a winner (a user can only win once in this contest).
  • Winners from this week’s contest will be ineligible to win in the next weekly contest (no consecutive winners, in order to feature more players).

PRIZES

For each of 5 selected winners:

• 500,000 credits gifted to the player’s in-game Message Center
  • Winning photos will be featured in game in the Media > Photo Gallery > Turn 10 Picks for one week.
  • Winning photos and gamertags may also appear on our Forza.net/Community page, Newsletter, and official social media channels and livestreams; please message me here if you do not want your image and gamertag included in social media posts.

1 Like

6 Likes

GT: honz12
PhotoComp010
I was trying to capture the atmosphere of the almost total darkness and pelting rain during the endurance race around Brands Hatch

6 Likes

GT Fireprofcargo7
PhotoComp010

4 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t have much time, but I wanted to participate :v:t2:

1 Like

Week 010 Photo Winners

Congratulations to the Week 010 winners! Credits have been gifted to your in-game messages. Please DM me here to confirm whether or not you’d like your photo to be featured on our channels such as Twitter.com/Forzamotorsport and our Forza.net/Community page. We’ll also highlight these winners in a future video.

:star: CCOCAS :star:

:star: EchoOfDream :star:

:star: GumyBoi :star:

:star: honz12 :star:

:star: YgdrasilTHOR :star:

@CCOCAS
@GumyBoi
@EchoOfDream
@honz12
@YgdrasilTHOR

4 Likes

Congratulations :v:t2: