Official Weekly FH5 Photo Competition - Week 054

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Photography Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all photo subjects.

This week’s deadline is 2023-03-03T04:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced Thursday, March 9th.

HOW TO ENTER

Use Photo Mode to save a photo in Forza Horizon 5, Share the photo so it’s visible to all players in game. We will consider all shared game photos via one or both methods:

1. New photos: When saving your photo, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is PhoRev054. All photos with this Description will be found in search and considered. Posting in this thread is not required but we encourage you to add your photo to this thread so others can see it!

2. Existing photos: Older or previously entered photos that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the photo (found in the Creative Hub > Photo Gallery or My Creative Hub menu).

Please use one post and include no more than 3 photos.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit more than one photo per week, with these caveats:

• Only one photo per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 053 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Share Limit: While we appreciate the enthusiasm to participate and the ease in sharing multiple photos, users who create an unreasonable burden on the voting staff by sharing an excessive number of photos in a given week may have all their entries disqualified for the current week and the following week. Please be considerate and conservative in the number of tagged photos you share in game.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard for appropriateness on content to be featured on Forza channels; we cannot declare winning entries that include alcohol brands or license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate, or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.

PRIZES

• The five winning photos are featured in game for one week in the game Creative Hub > Photo Gallery > Featured menu. (Featured photos can help generate activity to unlock Creative Accolades.)
  • Photos may also appear on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

Here is your inspiration for this week!

10 Likes

4 Likes

GT: Radianthunder
Code: 105 048 079

E-Tron Speed

1 Like

#phorev054
GT: Fierce#9416

10 Likes

#phorev054
GT: Radianthunder

Lol, no hidden IU. :man_facepalming: :joy:

2 Likes

#PhoRev054

6 Likes

GT: The Weon 1243
Code: 232 185 696

4 Likes

Amazing Shots!

Might be going all out for this one, these are my craziest ones so far, (besides the last one, last one, I threw in there because I thought it was cute :blush:)

Gamertag: Bossogen

Title: Sun Tan :beach_umbrella:

Photocode: 171 161 917

Title: Earth Streak :ear_of_rice:

Photocode: 873 666 882

Title: Biker Gang, Anyone? :call_me_hand:

Photocode: 511 201 903

3 Likes

My PhoRev054 entries

SC: 173 796 043

Sc: 262 387 941

Sc: 161 716 258

5 Likes

My entries for this week, each one with a different vibe and style. I’ve loved photographing this little car.

4 Likes

GT: Exit0rbit

121 501 628

379 567 540

858 956 255

1 Like

Getting into the Rally spirit!

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite looking cars. Elegant yet sinister.

Share code: 266 469 746

Share code: 496 994 981

3 Likes

Gamertag: CPlus#7989

#PhoRev054

7 Likes

Doing 3 photos this time spice it up since ive always done a shot
GT Fireprofcargo7
#PhoRev054
SC 111 721 596
SC 227 372 810
SC 147 507 655