Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 071

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-06-30T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, July 6th.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev071. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 070 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

#LivRev071

CAR: 2021 LYNK & CO 03+
LIVERY NAME: BLUES TCR RACING
LIVERY SHARECODE: 746 891 504
PAINTER GT: Podka9696

6 Likes

2018 LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR SVJ

CARtoon ART Livery

GT: STEADYY

SC: 380 885 236

10 Likes

#LivRev071

BALLPOINT

:oncoming_automobile: Mustang RTR Spec 5
:art: 853 123 686

PTG FLUEX

18 Likes

LivRev071

GT: G de racer

Car: Mercedes AMG GTR

SC: 523 927 538

Here’s my take on the AMG GTR. The car features glossy carbon accents, mainly on the bumpers and the hood. There is a geometric pattern on the sides, hood, lights and licence plate section of the rear bumper. Furthermore, sponsors give the car a proper racecar look.

12 Likes

BRAND NEW!!!

2012 Mercedes - Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series

Share Code - 162 713 150

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

13 Likes

LivRev071
GameTag : venom50th
Car : 1994 Ford Supervan 3 Donut Media Edition
Share code : 290 276 431
File Name: futurama

11 Likes

#LivRev071

CAR: BMW i8

SC: 466 501 129

GT: FerrariDrvr

8 Likes

GT: DK is XL

Car: 1964 Jaguar Lightweight E-type

Livery Name: Gulf

SC: 156 141 176

5 Likes

It only seemed fitting: a Donut Media design on a Donut Media car. #LivRev071

Gamertag: Turnballer
Car: 2003 Nissan Donut Media 350Z “Hi Car”
Share Code: 150 724 707

11 Likes

Gamertag : Da Wouiche
Car :
2021 FORSBERG RACING NISSAN ‘ALTIMANIAC’
Livery name : KOTZ #3 GEMINI
Sharecode :152 171 573

9 Likes

#LivRev071

Hello!!! :grinning:
Here is mine!

Car: Toyota Supra 1998
GT: Oignon75
Sharecode: 153 773 434

13 Likes

Just posted this on my TikTok channel with your GT & Share code. Great design btw, the detail is insane

2 Likes

#LivRev071
Car: 2023 Nissan Z
SC: 764 127 346
GT: xDS HiiTMaNx

5 Likes

GT - BravoNugget

SC - 241 959 011

Name of paint - Water Bender Lowrider

Car Choice - 1964 Impala

nominating BravoNugget which is my other account

3 Likes

Just realised I didn’t add the liverev071

Very kind from you. Have a good day.

GT: Archduke67

Car: Peel Trident 1965

Livery: The Jetsons

SC: 763 213 808

Going to the shops, Jetsons Style :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I was going to save this one but felt it needed dropping whilst the latest story is hot…

2003 Nissan Doughnut Media 350z ‘High Car’

Share Code - 150 577 823

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

7 Likes