Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 041

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2022-11-25T04:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, December 1st.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev041. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit more than one design per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 040 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for [updated:] six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
1 Like

Sparco Evo VIII MR
Global TimeAttack Series

GT: MenacePrime
S/C: 483 841 720

If you ever played the very 1st Forza released, you’d know this car!

5 Likes

Slob Lobster
Lexus LFA
LFAlien World
337 472 528

Something a little different :alien::alien:

3 Likes

1997 Lexus SC300

Share Code - 144 286 643

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

7 Likes

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata

‘Sticker Rat’

Share Code - 164 805 721

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

4 Likes

1993 Nissan 240 SX SE

Rocket Bunny Yin Yang

Share Code - 728 632 037

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

14 Likes

What is the policy on the featuring of single Vinyl groups? Can they be entered to this thread?

2 Likes

Art Car Chrome

1956 Ford F-100
Share Code: 173 559 130
Gamertag: Oliver0023

4 Likes

Retro Ride

1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe
Share Code: 159 591 670

3 Likes

Next Stage With U

2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 Amg
Share Code: 305 480 241

2 Likes

#LivRev041

Frankenstein

• Ferrari GTC 4 Lusso
  • 867 853 965

PTG FLUEX

Livery specially made as a collab for JohCee’s amazing EventLab - SC: 145 295 034

9 Likes

#livrev041

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

1997 BMW M3 with Rocket Bunny kit

754 017 573

LUKAS RALLY TEAM

6 Likes

SpoonSports 96 Honda Civic TypeR
Global TimeAttack Series

GT: MenacePrime
S/C: 820 188 574

5 Likes

#LivRev041

This livery was made to celebrate twitch streamer Whimsiez hitting the milestone of 5k followers!

Car: 1997 Mazda RX-7 (Rocket Bunny Bodykit)
Livery Name: The Black Kat
Share Code: 133 927 957
Gamertag: formula lob

10 Likes

How do I upload my designs liveries? I’ve been trying and thanks

How do I post?

I take my photos in game then go to the xbox app, view images and save them to my phone

1 Like

I should clarify, they’re screenshots not Forza photos,

1 Like

You click on the reply button of the creator of the competition