Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 029

This is so good.

1 Like

LivRev029
Gamertag: Babtanian
Car: Extreme E # 23 Genesis Andretti United
Share Code: 555 433 423

This is a recreation of the Extreme E Odyssey 21 Prototype, specifically the livery that was on the vehicle when they had Ken Block out to drive it during the Dakar Rally in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

This livery will be available for all 10 Extreme E vehicles tomorrow evening, but the # 23 car is my submission, as that is the car I created it on :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you all for your entries. Winners will be announced at the end of next week.

Check out the Week 028 winners just announced. Week 030 is now open for entries.

Thanks for the compliment buddy, much appreciated!

Also, you broke your three year vow of silence just to give me this compliment?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I’m honored! And welcome back :grinning:

LIVERY WEEK 029 WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners of Week 029! Please DM me with your prize car choice and confirm whether or not you’d like to see your work featured on our channels such as Twitter.com/ForzaHorizon and Forza.net/Community. We’re also planning to highlight winners in our Forza Monthly livestreams in the future.

These liveries are now featured in game for the next two weeks. Players can download these to use on your own car by heading to a Home or Festival Site Garage > Designs menu, then select Find New Designs, then search using the share code. On the search results screen you can choose to Favorite Design and also select Creator Info to see their Creative Hub and give the artist a follow.

140 218 582 :star: PTG FLUEX :star: Hot Wheels Mustang :star: “GRRR” :star:

165 132 156 :star: CokeMEman :star: Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex :star: “Speedhunters” :star:

176 185 791 :star: oignon75 :star: BMW M4 Competition Coupe :star: “M4 GT4” :star:

762 281 173 :star: enoo66 :star: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec :star: “Black & White DBZ” :star:

123 952 016 :star: FormFirm :star: Porsche 911 GT3 RS :star: “Overtake” :star:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for putting my livery between all the other great ones!

1 Like

Congratulations everyone!!! Some very cool entries.

2 Likes

Hi is there a problem with winning rewards plz because i still dont have the car i choosed as price :sob:
Can you pm me plz or reply me here ?
Thx a lot :grin: