Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 024

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Design Competition! This competition is open to all players and five winners will see their designs featured in game for two weeks, plus each receive a gift car of their choice!

OVERVIEW

Whether it’s a realistic replica or fantasy art or cool colors, all great designs will be considered!

This week’s deadline is Thursday July 21st.

This week’s entry code is LivRev024

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday August 4th. The winning liveries will be featured in game for 14 days.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and share a design in-game, and be sure to include the week’s code word in the Description. We will consider all shared designs with the correct Description and eligible date.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

You may also Tweet a photo of a livery for consideration. Be sure to include:

• Creator’s correct gamertag
  • The Share Code of the photo (found in the My Creative Hub > Designs menu)
  • The code word for this week’s competition in the form of a hashtag. #LivRev024

RULES

All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines.

• Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

You may submit more than one design per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible to win.
  • If you won last week, none of your designs will be considered for this week.
  • You cannot re-enter designs that have previously won.

PRIZES

• Liveries are featured in game for 2 weeks. (Featured content can lead to more download activity which can help unlock Accolades)
  • Winners are gifted a car of their choice, not including DLC or not publicly available content [June 2022 Edit: Barn Finds are available but Accolade-only cars are not]. Winners are required to DM me with their choice.
  • Your design may be shown in official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels, including our Forza.net: The official website of the Forza franchise page.

#LivRev024

GT : AquaPainter168
Car : MB C63 AMG Coupe Black
File name : FC Bayern Away
SC : 145 004 288

Car : 1964 Ford GT40 Mk1
File name : HotWheels Harley
SC : 172 980 204

3 Likes

#Livrev024

GT: Zly Tomaszek

2017 VW #34 Andretti Beetle

“JAEGER BEETLE”

535 759 571

2 Likes

LivRev024

GT: Brad O Shizno

Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade

Starfox Arwing

304 176 796

1 Like

#LivRev024

GT: kgree27

Car: Subaru WRX STI ARX Supercar

File Name: 21’ Block ARA

ShareCode: 116 722 914

4 Likes

#LivRev024
GT: ClydeYellow
Car: 2019 Nismo 370Z
Livery: Toyo Tires
SC: 839 529 406

!REQUIRES VARIS BODYKIT!

4 Likes

Gamertag : Da Wouiche

Car : 2019 Aston Martin Vantage

Livery name : KOTZ #1 Aries

Sharing code : 592 795 956

Hi everyone !

I got quite specialized (obsessed ?) in Spidey themed liveries since FH5 released.

It had to happen, got fed up with it… :sweat_smile:

Here’s the first out of twelve (maybe 13, who knows…) KOTZ gold saints inspired liveries I aim at producing.

First zodiac sign, first house in the Sanctuary : it’s Aries, with the colour code of Mû, the peaceful (but don’t even think of messing with) gold saints’ black-smith.

As this first one, the next gold cars will follow the same structure :

• Zodiac sign emblem featuring the most recognizable elements of the armor.

• Color code of the armor bearer

• Sporty lining as an illustration of the main special move of each knight.

• Cosmos and constellation plan

• Turn on the bright lights !

This model is casting Mû’s “Crystal Wall” defensive move, in quite an aggressive way, thanks to the speed of the AM Vantage.

I will complete the zodiac round as fast as possible, hoping you’ll enjoy riding with cosmo energy. :laughing:

Next to come is #8 Milo the Scorpio.

Thanks to all of the people who downloaded my stuff and followed me so far.

Big up to the staff for this great game !

Thanks to my friends for support and advice.

Have fun !

Peace !!!

2 Likes

#LivRev024
Gamer Tag: Evolved Ape
Car: Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade
Livery: Stealth Fighter
Share Code: 148 024 871

2 Likes

#LivRev024

CAR: 1994 TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR ST205
LIVERY NAME: NEW CASTROL
LIVERY SHARECODE: 159 960 851
PAINTER GT: Podka9696

4 Likes

#LivRev024

GT: tm2f arkham

File name : apple computer

Car: volkswagen PICKUP LX

Share code : 111 162 192

6 Likes

LivRev024

GT: MIDNYTE DUBH
Car: 2018 Saleen S1
File: DDK SALEEN S1
Share Code: 306 923 061

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

#LivRev024

Gamertag : XplosionFR
Livery name : ACT Chrome Drift
Share code : 595 366 666
Car : 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

Thank you all for your entries in Week 024. We’ll announce the winners next week.

Check out the Week 023 winners just announced. Week 025 is now open for entries.

LIVERY WEEK 024 WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners of Week 024! Please DM me with your prize car choice and confirm whether or not you’d like to see your work featured on our channels such as Twitter.com/ForzaHorizon and Forza.net/Community. We’re also planning to highlight winners in our Forza Monthly livestreams in the future.

These liveries are now featured in game for the next two weeks. Players can download these to use on your own car by heading to a Home or Festival Site Garage > Designs menu, then select Find New Designs, then search using the share code. On the search results screen you can choose to Favorite Design and also select Creator Info to see their Creative Hub and give the artist a follow.

148 024 871 :star: Evolved Ape :star: Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade :star: “Stealth Fighter”

306 923 061 :star: MIDNYTE DUBH :star: Saleen S1 :star: “DDK SALEEN S1”

111 162 192 :star: tm2f arkham :star: Volkswagen Pickup LX :star: “Apple Computer”

172 980 204 :star: AquaPainter168 :star: Ford GT40 MkI :star: “HotWheels Harley”

172 980 204

595 366 666 :star: XplosionFR :star: Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 :star: “ACT Chrom Drift”

595 366 666

3 Likes

Thank you once again :grin: :partying_face: :beers:

1 Like