BEFORE YOU POST do the following and use this template. This helps the team skip ahead from having to ask the same basic questions.
- Quit your game and restart your device to see if that fixes the issue before posting. This solves many issues!
- Game crashing or account issues: submit a ticket directly to https://support.forzamotorsport.net/
- Bug reports only here - use Suggestions Hub to request changes or new content.
- No duplicate topics - search existing topics and upvote them. Read the Known Issues list.
- One issue per topic.
- No vague titles - use a simple, clear description of the issue in your title.
- English only. Inglés requerido. Inglês obrigatório. Anglais requis. Требуется английский. 需要英语.英語必須.
- Add relevant details to the template fields below, erase this section, post, and VOTE above the topic title.
- Help close the loop by replying again if you’ve resolved the issue or have found a workaround.
Bug Info: (gameplay mode, full car model or track name, etc. Describe what we should be looking at in any photos you provide)
Platform: (Steam, Series X, Series S, Windows PC, Cloud)
Edition: (Game Pass, Standard, Deluxe, Premium, Add-Ons)
Account: (Family sharing, solo account, different purchase vs playing account, etc)
PC GPU: (model and driver version or date last updated)
Peripheral: (full wheel model name, last update drivers)
Settings: (graphics, Assists, Accessibility, etc)
Xbox Settings: (any parental controls? Quick Resume?)
Attempted fixes: (Have a Support ticket? rebooted, reinstalled, set settings to default, rolled back drivers, etc)
Content Update: Was this happening prior to the most recent content update or did it start after the update?
In career mode on nurburgring as part of the German rivals segment, the the circuit is shaded black and grey which give a flashing effect when racing