Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 aftermarket variants

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting. Please limit photos to just a few for reference to avoid long scrolling.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics. See also the Branded Car Parts section for voting on bodykit additions to existing in-game models.

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 aftermarket variants

Voting for this topic is for aftermarket tuned versions of the R34 GT-R, such as Mine’s, Top Secret, and Tommykaira (1998 25R and 1999 R, R-S, and R-z models). Examples that have been in Forza games:

• 2002 Nissan MINE’S R34 Skyline GT-R (FM1 to FM4)
  • 2002 Nissan Tommy Kaira Skyline GT-R R34 (FM1, FM2)
  • 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition (FH2, FM6)

Polls

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which Bodystyle do you prefer?

• 2dr Coupé (GT-R)
  • 4dr Sedan (GT-T)
0 voters

Definitely needs this in the game

2 Likes

like why? you can create it yourself… we just need them to remodell old motorsport 2 R34 and give it all factory and nismo bumper options

3 Likes

De badged and big single exhaust? Doubt it!
And with them not giving us exhaust tips this is the closest thing to having what I want.
I also would like a de badge option so rear badges removed but that not gunna happen but this car is debadged also has a carbon boot lip and has dials in the car that goes up to 320kmh instead of the 180kmh

It’s also able to drop lower (well did in motorsport) which makes me happier on another wish list wish.

To people that not really a fan of the R34 GTR wouldn’t notice these things and if I wasn’t Such a GTR (and Japanese car) fan boy (haha) I wouldn’t notice either

According to Keiichi Tsuchiya this car is so fast it will make a dead man scream:

And it was available in Forza Motorsport 1, 2, 3 and 4!

7 Likes

Ever since the first Gran Turismo games the Tommykaira R-S has been one of the Japanese unicorn cars every girl and boy dreams off. I did anyways, and I’m sure I’m not alone. Please bring the ultimate godzilla to us <3 Here’s a link to some more info if you’ve never heard about this beautiful beast before

5 Likes

Imagine the RS no steroids and you get the RZ

9 Likes

The TommyKaira R34 in the Early Forza Motorsports was an absolute beast! It was easy to drive too, so it blew everything off the track

2 Likes

2002 Mine’s Skyline GT-R

8 Likes

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
IMG_1112
IMG_1114

4 Likes

A new scan for that car would be difficult since it has had new owners who changed it. Craig Lieberman (look up his channel on YT) has said that the current owner is restoring it back to movie condition so it could take a while before it can be scanned. Or they’ll have to find a second R34 with that exact bodykit and wheels

1 Like

The 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition as it appears in Forza Motorsport 6
IMG_1163

4 Likes

The 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition as it appears in Forza Horizon 2
IMG_4730
IMG_4731
IMG_4732
I seriously regret not being a Forza player during the FH2 days…

3 Likes

Um no, you can’t recreate certain ones like Tommy Kairas accurately. I’m tired of having the half butt liveries applied on cars that fake vents and look very jarring. Many purists feel the same way. Many of us would like to have an actual dedicated car.

1 Like

GTT and the 4-door versions too

1 Like

I’m going to be adding a Poll to let users choose between some of their favourite versions.

I currently have 20 which is too many so I’d prefer to cut it down to only the most popular for easy referencing purpose.

Here’s my total list of 20 if you’d like to see examples.

The ones I’m definitely adding are:

• Nismo
  • MINE’S
  • Tommykaira
  • Fast & Furious (C-West)
  • Garage Omori
  • Veilside
  • Blitz

Which other ones would people like to see the most?

JUN, Abflug and Top Secret already have their bodykit parts ingame so although I’m not opposed to adding them they’re not my first choice as being represented individually.

4 Likes