Nissan Fairlady Z 1978-1983 (S130; Datsun 280ZX)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Second generation)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which brand do you prefer?

• Nissan
  • Datsun
0 voters

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Targa
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Series I (1978-1981)
  • Series II (1982-1983)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• ZX
  • ZX-R (1980)
  • ZX Turbo
0 voters

Which engine option do you prefer?

• 2.0L Inline-4
  • 2.8L Inline-4
0 voters

Nissan 280ZX (1980)

Datsun/Nissan 280ZX 1979-1983

Should be under Datsun as it was pre-nissan full conversion, but as the 280ZX was one of the best performing Datsun sports cars of it’s time and also one of the best selling sports cars ever, as well as having deep official racing history too

The 280zx is a beautiful car in itself but in the new update coming with rocket bunny, it would be awesome to have the pandem 280zx kit too as well and the racing kit used in the 80s SCCA/IMSA/Camel GT gtu/gto races

PLEASE VIEW REPLIES FOR BODY KITS
(since I’m new to the forums, I’m only allowed to add one photo)

Stock

7 Likes

Rocket bunny

4 Likes

SCCA/IMSA/Camel GT
xrace07

3 Likes

This car has to be in game . Such a cool, good looking and classy car.

This car is an absolute must. Please make it a slick top. An airone gate option would be sweet as well.

I would really like to see the 2- seater version of the Datsun 280zx Turbo (79-83) .In the list you can only find it with aracing bodykit

1 Like

The ABR Hosoki Engineering S130, the original inspiration for the devil Z in Wangan Midnight… one of my favorite tuning cars…

4 Likes

This car is so ugly and heavy but the rocket bunny kit and some weight reduction can fix that, plus we need a complete z lineup in the game and if this is added the only z left would be the z31.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5V0CC8pISo/?igsh=ZTRrOHpxYjcyZDM2

YES. PLEASE. The ABR Hosoki Z is not only a legend, but a BEAUTIFUL bodykit. (And that’s coming from an OEM+ Enthusiast.)

1982 Datsun 280ZX Turbo

An extremely rare case where the imported version of a Japanese car had better performance than its domestic counterpart.

4 Likes