New to the game but here are some of my designs and a question on sharing them

Question: If I select to save and share does my design go out to be able to be downloaded by other users? That’s what I have been trying to do but if I search for my designs in the find designs section Mine don’t show up.

First off, Welcome to the game and forums. there is a lot of good painters here, and a plethora of knowledge should you need it.
For being a new painter your designs are really good so keep at it. now to your question when you go to find designs your designs will not be displayed to you. but if you do a gamertag search using your own gamer tag, they will be displayed. I guess the reason is you made so why show it to you when looking for a design. If you are not yet I would also encourage you to enter your designs in the livery contests, it is a great way to get both you name as a painter and your designs out there for others to see. Also should you win your design will be highlighted as a turn 10 pick., hence more eyes on your design.

again welcome to the game and forums and keep on painting your pretty good at it.
Phredzeppelin.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys! Here’s some of my new ones.

1 Like

Most are replica but the Burberry, Armed forces, and Texas A&M are made up. And all of the non nascar are made up. The 48 Lowe’s is a replica from the scheme he ran last weekend at Charlotte. I’m working on some old school schemes that they are going to release and run at Darlington.

Nice work Crosby ! very good work for a new painter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… if my wife played Forza she would 100% pick your Burberry design over any of mine!!! LOL… but seriously… she would. You got some great designs & outstanding work going on! Now… how about throwing a U.S. Marine Corps design to go along with that Army design! :wink: LOL… you design what you want, when you want, & how you want… I’m just teasing because I am a U.S. Marine, old broken down combat vet, & am getting ready to retire after 20 years of service.

Again… OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

2 Likes