Need some painter's love

I am not a very good painter and try to just find one someone else did. The problem is I rarely find my car number. I am looking for a couple cars specifically, but I’d definitely love to see more with it on it. I would like a #83 Porsche Cayman, and a Subaru BRZ, and have my GT (Lord Sarverious) on the driver side top or door. I don’t care what else it has as long as it looks like a racecar. Put your name on the back or wherever to give you props on the work. Much thanks given to whoever (if any) does this.

Was thinking of doing a Cayman anyway, I’ll do one for you. Any particular colors, logos or anything you’d like to see on it? You using race aero? What rims?

I am running aero on it, and I think the rims are stock. Um, colors? I don’t like red, but maybe a blue or gray base? I love black cars but I did almost all of them in F4 that way. As for logos, whatever looks alright. Maybe the one main financial as the main logo if you go with the blue? All in all as long as it looks like a badass racecar, I am down.

Would you like a Gulf livery? Light blue and orange?

the forums were being dumb last night and I couldn’t answer. the blue and orange scheme is fine, but i’d rather not run a gulf one. I see way to many of them, and I want to stand out a little bit. If you have something else that fits that color scheme that would be better for me.

Ok, I have something in mind. I’ll post up a pic or two when I get it worked up.

The only one I have has red on it…

Well, OldSchool, I don’t want it. lol. I know you’re always pretty busy painting, so I didn’t want to bother you. :smiley:

This is shared with 83 on it and your name on the drivers door…

You can still finish the cayman one. I’ll buy another cayman so I have one for B/A/S class. :smiley: That way I can drive without having to worry about the load tune lobby glitch.

I would definitely take the BRZ paint, as I don’t have one for it. I’m not in a hurry on this car though, so take your time.

I’ll make something up for you sunday

Thanks pilotviper. I’ll get it soon.

got that paint now viper. Could you put that nametag up too? I really liked that.

you can take it down pilot