Multiple USB Support for unsupported wheels and button box peripheral’s

Every Sim Racing Title has allowed Sim racing enthusiast and competitive Eastport drivers, the ability to Bind BUTTONS from any USB device. This method allows for advantages like button boxs, Stream Decks, in my Case the buttons on my steering wheel don’t work. I can’t shift up or down, I can’t change my camera views, and I can’t look left right or backwards/behind me. (I am using a non-supported wheel with multiple USB devices) (My wheel base is a Leo Bodner SimSteering system V2, and currently I use a Cube Control CSX V2) Sim, Racers, love to use their USB peripheral’s for immersion, and at this point, I can’t even drive my car in manual because I can’t shift my gears. Please fix this option so I can continue to support Forza Motorsport. I’m not suggesting this is a Threat. instead, I’m saying that I would like to Continue to support this fabulous platform. I want to Play the Sim the way it’s supposed to be played. I really look forward to this. Frustration being patched.

So i ask and Beg :pray::pray::pray: Turn10 please respond to the request from Myself and Many other Sim racers alike. this is a Desperate feature and necessary for me to continue to participate and enjoy this SIM that has amazing potential.

Thank you.

Sounds a bit odd, because I’ve got multiple USB running, I’ve got my Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals, Simucube 2 Pro Base with Fanatec McLaren USB Converted Wheel.

All seem to work, apart from having to select the right profile at launch each time.

Its very odd indeed. I played on both steam and the Xbox app. Same result. Im using a Leo Bodner Sim Steering system V2 with Husinkveld pedals with a CubeControl CSX V2… Everything works GREAT, I can even bind each button in the configurator with no problems. However, in game, I can’t shift gears or look around or change camera views, even though Ive configured all those buttons.

to any and all… do you have native base/wheel combo support? and/or is the layout persistent when native or custom?

I fix this issue with Simhub. Simhub has a virtual controller plug-in to make your wheel base Imitate any other wheel or button.

Excellent, my base has native support from Forza devices menu, but my R9 has either ES and KS rim. I get plenty of the same maps, including some menu contrls. lol. Sim Hub is a great idea. currently have a single channel for feedback from the front brake. In Sim Hub neither are supported there. do I use Contrls and events tab or Devices. do i Create standard device in the Devices tab? add device or Import device from file, then manage the actions, custom.? ty

in the past I did manage some actions for a virtual button box mapped to IRacn’ menu.

1 Like

I have Moza SR-P pedals, Moza R9 base with Moza ES and KS rims, KS fun’ buttons run menu controls.
at times even the custom profile are sved at restart. lol im super happy… considering.
currently wishing for native Moza ES wheel support. I mean, why not, its the same xbox 360 contrller layout as the new R3 Xbox Kit. Lets Go T10…’ Lol

on pc just hit right arror and rebind everything to wat u want . im using mix match crazyness nothing matches n it works fine.

I have the Leo Bodnar Sim Steering 2, Ascher button wheel plate, Frex shifter, DSD sequential shifter, Apex dashboard and button box with the stream deck in it and the Ricmotech Tilton GT pedals. All work great with the game. Thank you Forza or Turn 10 for finally letting us use multiple usb support.