MSH Morten's gallery of Forza Horizon 3 (UPDATED NOV-03-2016)

Hello there, welcome to my Forza Horizon 3 Gallery!
Remember to click them’ photos for full size.

Thank you for watching.
I will update this album from time to time, so be sure to come back. :slight_smile:

Ridiculous! Great work, wish I could take pics like that. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you for the kind words!

How can you do so clean screenshots ?
I am on PC and the photo mode always give me blurry screenshots. It is not using my resolution but an upscale from a lower resolution.

Love these two!

Beautiful!

Thank you guys!
Always great to get response on the forums.

Love the shot’s highlighted by the other lads, and this

Fantastic composition all around!

This one is my favorite from your opening. I like the enjoy the illumination. It’s quite dark, but it adds to the appeal, with the light subtly reflecting off the side, and the rear being illuminated by the license plate lights.

Thank you for the kind words, guys.
It is great to get response on the gallery.

This picture was in fact my very first FH3 photo. :slight_smile:

Time for a little update

Some great shots. But this has to be my favorite

The FXX works well with the yellow!

I think this is great, lots of detail in there

Beautiful!

While my favourite is this one. I feel the overall shot would of been better with a shutter speed of 0.

I’m also enjoying the black and white detail shot, and have to agree that yellow on the FXX K is stunning.

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:
I also think the B/W Aventador shots came out quite well. I will try to work a bit more with B/W photos.

Another update with new pictures will be uploaded soon.

Hello! Another little update. Let me know what you think.

Lovely lighting in the first shot!

While my favourite is this one due to the composition. I feel it would of looked better had you either zoomed in a bit more or panned the camera little bit higher. But why do I say this. Well in my view the gap, which is located in the bottom left does draw my eyes away from the important areas.