More NASCAR 90'S Paint Schemes

There aren’t enough Winston Cup designs for the stock cars in FM7. The 90’s had some of the most iconic paint schemes for NASCAR and it would be amazing to see a lot more of them.

I’ve got the basis of Martin’s 95 Brickyard car and Jarrett’s Quality Care car done on one of the Fusions ( I believe the Duralast car). I really do need to get the proper 90’s contingency decals done to get them as full on replicas though as well as the shared versions having some extra stuff on them as they were done for a league. I’ve got some contingencies I’m working on to finish off some 60’s replicas and then I’ll try to turn my attention back to finishing off those two cars from the 90s. Once I have the decals for those two additional cars will be easy.

If you’re interested in them how they are without all the right contingencies but with the extra seasoned gamers logos removed I could share them that way quickly and easily. I already have the Jarrett car on my XBOX without the extra stuff on it but was waiting to share it until I had all the right stuff on it too.

1 Like

NASCAR is fun in FM7 but the fact the Fusion shell has the wrong sound makes me not spend much time with these cars. I prefer the Ford to the Chevy and no way I’d consider driving a Camry.

2 Likes

four cam tbird, you’re the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks a million! :slight_smile:

Is it possible to make these available anytime soon? :point_right: #32 Ricky Craven-Tide, #23 Chad Little-John Deere, #5 Terry Labonte-Kellog’s Cornflakes, #97 Kurt Busch-Rubbermaid, #4 Sterling Marlin-Kodak, #21 Michael Waltrip-Citgo, #99 Jeff Burton-Exide, #20 Tony Stewart-Home Depot, #1 Steve Park-Pennzoil, #22 Ward Burton-Caterpillar. . . I have to agree with AssistedKnave7, I saw a Tide and Pennzoil livery but they weren’t exactly all that great. Before I download a design to my Nascar, I always google pictures of the paint scheme I’m about to put on to see if it’s accurate.

So far I have Dale Jarrett-Quality Care, Jeff Gordon-DuPont, Mark Martin-Valvoline, Davey Allison-Havoline, Dale Jr.-Budweiser, Dale Sr.-Goodwrench Services, Bobby Labonte-Interstate Batteries, Matt Kenseth-Dewalt, Cole Trickle-City Chevrolet, Jimmie Johnson-Lowe’s, Kyle Petty-Mellow Yellow.

http://image.circletrack.com/f/images/27142441+w799+h499+cr1+ar0/ctrp_9907_03_z%2B1999_nascar_winston_cup_rookie_of_the_year%2Bsponsored_by_home_depot.jpg

http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/images/archive/tidecar_640x480.jpg